PO: Deftones - Around The Fur LP

How many of you would buy a colored repress of Saturday Night Wrist and/or S/T?

PS not sure what color would be cool for SNW but self titled on a red/blue split would probably make me splooge my shorts.

A dark green with a blue haze would be so awesome for SNW. If this never happens, I'm glad I bought this from HT.com when it originally came out.

PS not sure what color would be cool for SNW but self titled on a red/blue split would probably make me splooge my shorts.

A dark green with a blue haze would be so awesome for SNW. If this never happens, I'm glad I bought this from HT.com when it originally came out.

good call, that sounds really nice.

LOL. As soon as I saw your name in the "Last post by" field, I knew it was gonna be a jab about that post. You did not disappoint. Incredibly well played.

The wink was in regard to something completely asexual but I realize the combination of the comment and the emoticon donesn't look to savory haha.

haha I posted that pic of Denzel from American Gangster cause he says that line "my man" to his friends a lot in that movie. That movie fucking rules, I think Ive seen it at least 50 times.

he says "my nigga" a lot in Training Day which I personally like more than American Gangster but that's just me.

King Kong ain't got shit on me!

well, my huge order came in a huge box with brown crumpled up paper. they had a stack of like 13 LP's crammed into a bubble wrap mailer type thing. they look unscathed on first look, playing ATF right now. nothing like a 16 hr day to suck the record playing incentive out of you.

pretty damn decent sounding. kinda sad the insert is b&w, the cd booklet was all color.

just received my records today. ordered 3 and all of them are damaged because HT packaged them in a large box. really pissed about this considering the only shipping option to canada was $30. anyone ever deal with their customer service department?

I've dealt with their CS a few times and they were beyond helpful and friendly. Make sure to keep your calm and be nice in the e-mail and you shouldn't have a problem. Like McPherson said, that sucks as the packaging from them has been fantastic for me lately.

That's messed up because as of late, all HT mail order has been packaged really well. Sorry, dude. Hopefully they can help you out.

mine came in a big weak ass box too. i'm surprised the records in a big thick stack didn't bust right on out of it. the last big order i got was in mailers inside in a bigger box. i guess i got lucky before. as far as i can tell, this batch isn't wrecked. the 2 Deftones LP's were on top and everything, i was most worried about their covers getting beat ass. my friend has made 3 orders and all came in mailers in a big box so i don't get why they're slipping all of a sudden. i assume they ran out of mailers.

just received my records today. ordered 3 and all of them are damaged because HT packaged them in a large box. really pissed about this considering the only shipping option to canada was $30. anyone ever deal with their customer service department?

I've dealt with their CS a few times and they were beyond helpful and friendly. Make sure to keep your calm and be nice in the e-mail and you shouldn't have a problem. Like McPherson said, that sucks as the packaging from them has been fantastic for me lately.

they just called me and the matter has been sorted. by far the best customer service ive ever received. thank you hot topic!

i dont want to get anyones hopes up but two swedish sites lists self titled and a preliminary release date at 2011-11-16 for it.

both have really cheap prices set so i guess it could be something fishy.

links if anyone wants to see:

http://cdon.se/musik/deftones/deftones-14649283

http://www.ginza.se/Product/Product.aspx?Identifier=116792