Blink182-Mark Tom & Travis Show2xLP 2ndPress

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My hot topic (and the one rumored to be shopped at by Travis himself lol) has like 5 of them. I just bought one the other day! AMAZING! All of them seem to have little shrink wrapping tears though, not that has any influence on anything, but just a heads up!

haha Which HT is this?

Lakewood! I wen't to it hoping to find the modest mouse, and a couple of others, and the lady was like "our buyer Travis was just in here. He bought like 5 records." The store manager there is so nice I make sure to always get the releases from him!

haha Which HT is this?

Lakewood! I wen't to it hoping to find the modest mouse, and a couple of others, and the lady was like "our buyer Travis was just in here. He bought like 5 records." The store manager there is so nice I make sure to always get the releases from him!

Nice, yea thats where I usually go. Closest HT to my house that carries vinyl. Dont think Ive been there since RSD tho.

Nice, yea thats where I usually go. Closest HT to my house that carries vinyl. Dont think Ive been there since RSD tho.

Yeah when I went in there looking for that was around that time. When I called to see if they had it, the lady who answered was like "We have 5, but they are all on hold FOR ME!" It was a rather fun/interesting conversation to have with an associate.

I called a Hot Topic in Connecticut. The girl said she checked and none in the state have them. She THEN said they're on the website. I told her I had just checked and they weren't, and that's about as far as we got lol.

which one in CT do you usually go to? i called the one in West Hartford this morning and they didn't get it yet.

I'd love to pick this up, but refuse to buy vinyl from a store like Hot Topic, Urban Outfitters ,Best Buy etc. I'm sure the staff at HT thinks this is a calendar or something.

This makes a ton of sense considering the vast number of exclusive titles that HT releases/carries, doesn't it? Surely, none of the employees collect records or even understand what they are.

I just got back from the Galleria at Tyler (Riverside, CA) and picked up, from what it looked like, the last copy they had available. I asked to check how many they had gotten just out of curiosity, but the cashier said she didn't know. She also mentioned that if it's in their database (online, I guess she meant) they can look it up for you and have it shipped to the store for an extra dollar. :)

I just got back from the Galleria at Tyler (Riverside, CA) and picked up, from what it looked like, the last copy they had available. I asked to check how many they had gotten just out of curiosity, but the cashier said she didn't know. She also mentioned that if it's in their database (online, I guess she meant) they can look it up for you and have it shipped to the store for an extra dollar. :)

I believe its got to be up on the site for you to be able to order it and have it shipped to the store for $1 and it should be available to purchase on HT.com next week.

I called a Hot Topic in Connecticut. The girl said she checked and none in the state have them. She THEN said they're on the website. I told her I had just checked and they weren't, and that's about as far as we got lol.

which one in CT do you usually go to? i called the one in West Hartford this morning and they didn't get it yet.

I usually go to Meriden or Waterbury, and I called Meriden today.

Actually it makes perfect sense. I stopped in to the local HT today over my lunch and the dude working there had no idea what I was talking about. He even suggested I check one of the actual record shops in town for it, which made me smile. I didn't even know HT was still in existance before I joined VC, I guess I'm out of the loop.

meriden doesnt carry vinyl. waterbury usually has everything in stock for a while. nobody buys vinyl in waterbury. plus the girl that works there is pretty hot.

meriden doesnt carry vinyl. waterbury usually has everything in stock for a while. nobody buys vinyl in waterbury. plus the girl that works there is pretty hot.

Yeah I don't venture into HT much haha. And I definitely try to steer clear of the Waterbury mall, but that's good to know, thanks.

Dammit! (no pun intended)

I was about to go there to pick one up then saw your post. Called and they are out of stock. :(

Really hope I can snag one when they go online!!!

I was about to go there to pick one up then saw your post. Called and they are out of stock. :(

Shouldnt be a problem at all

Travis,

Is +44 going to go up online around the same time?

+44 hasnt even come in yet so I doubt it

So sorry dude, after class at UCR, I called once I saw pics on VC and was like, "Gotta go before someone beats me to the punch" :( It happened with Take off Your Pants and Jacket, that's the only Blink repress I'm missing. Still makes me cry a little inside. I hope you get one though :)