Blink182-Mark Tom & Travis Show2xLP 2ndPress

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that may be so, but it sure is awesome seeing dumb asses like you complain about retarded shit like this.

Wow seriously, was that necessary? Go get a life if you're just going to trash people for making such a standard statement.

that was anything but a "standard statement". that was more like a "waaaaaaah i want it now!! waaaaaah!!" whine. who are you? Veruca fuckin' Salt?

all of that despite the fact that Travis has already reiterated many times that it will be available in stores and online soon. have some fucking patience.

Its just the way things work sometimes. HT ships to stores out of two DCs. One here connected to the office I work at in CA and one in Tennessee. Sometimes things arrive at one before the other. In this case there was no specific street date so the product got processed and shipped out before I even knew it came in. I assume the DC in TN got these after the DC in CA so they would be a few days behind. Everyone needs to relax tho, there are plenty of these to go around for who ever wants one. Keep an eye on HT.com next week and you will be able to snag one no problem.

Wow seriously, was that necessary? Go get a life if you're just going to trash people for making such a standard statement.

that was anything but a "standard statement". that was more like a "waaaaaaah i want it now!! waaaaaah!!" whine. who are you? Veruca fuckin' Salt?

all of that despite the fact that Travis has already reiterated many times that it will be available in stores and online soon. have some fucking patience.

Oh my god..CHILL OUT. I was not whining. Would it have satisfied you if I put a winky face at the end of the post? Do you think you're awesome for jumping down peoples throats through your little computer or something? Also you are EXTREMELY badass for swearing all the time. Again - get a life.

Its just the way things work sometimes. HT ships to stores out of two DCs. One here connected to the office I work at in CA and one in Tennessee. Sometimes things arrive at one before the other. In this case there was no specific street date so the product got processed and shipped out before I even knew it came in. I assume the DC in TN got these after the DC in CA so they would be a few days behind. Everyone needs to relax tho, there are plenty of these to go around for who ever wants one. Keep an eye on HT.com next week and you will be able to snag one no problem.

Hey Travis, yeah I know how it all works - with the distribution and shipping times, there's going to be bit of a gray area as to when stores will get the record in. I'm not worried since you had said earlier there will be plenty to go around . Just posted to give my input on what's going on with the east coast.. and also I just want it in my hands. Haha what can I say - I'm impatient like most of the others who want one, right?

I had a pretty bad experience with HT employees to a good one. I went to the Irvine spectrum last night to see if they had them, and the employees said, "sorry they sold out the first day" and i saw it right behind the register so I asked about it and she said it was for her. When she was looking it up to see if other stores had em, I saw another one and asked if they were holding that one too, another employee chimed in, "oh that ones mine". wow thanks hot topic employees.. (Although to be fair, she was helpful in telling me the block had 4.) Except when I called to see if they'd hold it for me, she told me they didn't have them.. I then asked if she could check the back and she said no. (Thanks again HT employees.) I decided to drive there this morning to check if they had em and sure enough there were 4 on the floor. The employees at the orange store were actually sympathetic and told me that was BS how the employees were holding them since they weren't supposed to do that and gave me a 10% discount on it. Much respect to the 2 dudes that work there. Yes, there should be copies at the block in orange if anyone's interested..

I don't blame you trav... always in retail there are good employees and bad employees. I've worked retail so i know how it is... i think the guy at the orange store was a manager cuz he asked for their names and said i'll take care of it... but i told him i didnt want to get anyone fired or anything like that haha

I don't blame you trav... always in retail there are good employees and bad employees. I've worked retail so i know how it is... i think the guy at the orange store was a manager cuz he asked for their names and said i'll take care of it... but i told him i didnt want to get anyone fired or anything like that haha

nah get 'em fired, fuck 'em. they sound like dickbags.

Oh my god..CHILL OUT. I was not whining. Would it have satisfied you if I put a winky face at the end of the post? Do you think you're awesome for jumping down peoples throats through your little computer or something? Also you are EXTREMELY badass for swearing all the time. Again - get a life.

wow. youre only 5 posts old and already annoying as fuck.

It's good to see how instead of telling the person who started with the name calling and the derogatory remarks isn't the one getting ganged up on. I'm digging the high school vibe this place has.

The negative response you've received is most likely due to the entitled nature of your posts. Inflection isn't easily derived here on the interwebs, so whether you were kidding or not you came off as whining. You then followed by posting upset responses and are now calling the collective board out as elitist. Thus the board has responded with the only way it knows how. Good luck.

Dammit! (no pun intended)

I was about to go there to pick one up then saw your post. Called and they are out of stock. :(

Really hope I can snag one when they go online!!!

So sorry dude, after class at UCR, I called once I saw pics on VC and was like, "Gotta go before someone beats me to the punch" :( It happened with Take off Your Pants and Jacket, that's the only Blink repress I'm missing. Still makes me cry a little inside. I hope you get one though :)

Waaiiit you go to UCR too?! :o I guess I don't feel as bad since the last one went to a fellow Highlander.