Blink182-Mark Tom & Travis Show2xLP 2ndPress

it's not so much that your reasons are stupid and selfish. it's more the fact that you are fucking moron. because a record that is more widely available is going to make you lose the enjoyment you get when you listen to it. fucking idiot.

i'm so sorry if i'm wrong, but didn't you buy up all the boxcar racer albums at your hot topic and flip them? i may be mistaken, but i really don't feel like pulling that info up.

Nope, I bought one for someone else on a different board but didn't charge him any extra. I can't stand people who do that shit. I did offer at one point to purchase albums from my HT because they usually have a ton people are looking for. I'm not a fan of flipping! However, I have an extra SRC Yellowcard still sealed i'm looking to trade if anyone is interested!

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally caved and walked into my store and they had like 4 copies of this. Grabbed one and got out of there. At 26 I was the oldest person in there by like 10 years.

weird. i work at hot topic and all of my co-workers are at least 27.

I bet your co-workers totally suck.

In other news, funny twist in this thread regarding these LPs showing up before Travis knew about them! Someone broke the street date!

Guest squidproquo

I just called my local Hot Topic and they said their release sheet states that it's going to come out at the end of May. Dammit! Is it for sale anywhere yet though? I've seen two on eBay already for "Buy It Now."

A few weeks ago one of the employees at my HT was asking me if there are any big releases that he needed to be aware of. I said Blink-182 TMTATS was gonna be out any day, and I was pretty stoked about that. The employee behind him said it was a very limited run of TOYPAJ, not the one I just said. I said she was wrong, and she said she just got off the phone with some guy who had obviously been on the forums and seemed to know what he was talking about, and he said it was a super-limited TOYPAJ that was coming out. I was said "look.....you already have TOYPAJ over there, I promise you that he was wrong". she then told me sarcastically that I must know everything, huh. Another Cool Story Bro I felt the need to convey to you all cuz it was just so lame.

I'd love to pick this up, but refuse to buy vinyl from a store like Hot Topic, Urban Outfitters ,Best Buy etc. I'm sure the staff at HT thinks this is a calendar or something.

that's right, Cesar Chavez. you get on your soapbox and rally against all them retail stores capitalizing on the vinylz trend!

Looks like these are either in stores or on their way to stores now for anyone who's looking for a copy. Not sure when exactly these will go up on HT.com but it should be soon.

There's no street date, they are available to buy as soon as a store gets them. If you go to a store and they have them in stock and wont sell it just tell me to contact me and I will give the the OK the sell it now.

Haha reading Travis say to have them contact him makes me think something awkward like this will happen:

Customer: Well, call Travis, he said it's ok to sell right away.

Staff: Who?

Customer: You know... Travis... he posts on VC.

Staff: Uh... ok.

haha Just tell them Travis from the Music Dept, that should be enough info for them to know exactly who to contact.

Working on getting this fixed

Has this been fixed?

Because it will cost $32.50 to send the LP to the UK

No I dont think so. Its not really anything I have control over. I brought it up to the internet team and I know they are looking into it. Not sure what kind of timeline they are working with for this.

I called Stonestown Mall, SF and he said there's about 117 of them on the internet site, but I don't see them on there. He recommended going into the store and ordering it and i could get it within six days.

He also said that Concord's Sun Valley Mall has a couple copies right now but that's a little far for me.

Shit.

Its not available to order on HT.com yet. Even if you try to order it from a kiosk in the store. They might have copies in stock but its not up on the site yet and until it is you cant order it from HT.com. There will be much more than 117 of them in stock online when they go up for sale. No one needs to worry about getting a copy, they wont sell out right away.