PO: Fireworks - "Gospel" LP

"Me and Mikey went to the diner, then I ordered grilled cheese and didn't tip the waitress, then we got gas at the exxon off of exit 4 on the turnpike, and then Jess said I forgot my iPod during the move and I let her keep it, and then the next day we played monopoly at Josh's house outside Philly, it rained."

Hahaha, so true.

lolololol i want to like TWY as much as some people do but the dude's lyrics make me cringe too much...especially that one about lucky charms and soy milk, UGHHHHHHH.

lolololol i want to like TWY as much as some people do but the dude's lyrics make me cringe too much...especially that one about lucky charms and soy milk, UGHHHHHHH.

I don't get how he says he isn't Vegan but he likes the taste?

WHAT VEGAN EATS LUCKY CHARMS?!!?!?

I lol'd extremely.

What do you guys think of the lyric: We're finding out some scummy fuck, threw it in a fifteen year old? I always find the lyrics of "Sallinger" a bit weirdish.

[image]

Just got the Hot Topic one in the mail. The box it came in was massive, which made me hope it was my Deluxe Edition of "Parting The Sea" until I saw Hot Topic sprawled across it.

But seriously, it's such a nice color. Looks great.

PS: Anyone know if we can have the UK variants shipped here? Considering it, if it's possible. When I type in my info it gives me a "rest of the world" option, but tells me prices in Euros, still, and tells me it will only be 9 for shipping, so 34 total. (So about 45 american dollars) That seems pretty cheap, shipping-wise, yeah? I've never had anything shipped here from Europe. :X

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Did RFC ever press We Are Everywhere? I'm out of the loop.

Just waiting on the new art.

I am so stoked this finally gets pressed on vinyl...But I think you could have kept the old artwork, too...since it is the original one.

off topic: I just received my Basement LP from you in perfect shape and the replacement sleeve for the Daytrader LP...Thanks Jeff & RFC!

This pissed me off so much when I heard it. NO ONE ASSUMED YOU WERE VEGAN, SOUPY

This pissed me off so much when I heard it. NO ONE ASSUMED YOU WERE VEGAN, SOUPY

Is he vegan anyways? I knew he was Straight Edge, but vegan? In "Came Out Swinging" he is talking about getting mexican, that's meat meat meat right?