Old Epitaph Vinyl Poll

For those that care...

Before undergoing the pain in the ass of data entry, is there any interest in old Epitaph records from the mid-90s? Say $10-12 for RKL, SNFU, Down By Law, Poison Idea, stuff that we've found in our warehouse re-organization? We found 30 or 60 of some stuff I'm stoked on, but I don't know if anyone else will care. We've tested one out from each title, and it plays fine, but we're not guaranteeing that they're error free. Still interested?

We also found boxes of the Frontier vinyl that we legally cannot sell as well as the first two Black Keys records, the Fat Possum stuff we did way back...that we're going to give away or destroy. Maybe "buy a sale record and put something in your order comments and we give them away if we feel like it. Haven't figured out yet, we just know that Suicidal, Circle Jerks and Christian Death LPs are rad and we can't sell them and destroying them is environmentally unfriendly.

Be honest here- Some of this falls under "funny" but not necessarily "yeah, I'd drop $10 on that." And it can't count as a "cash grab" if we're selling the stuff for cheap. It's more to just know if we should save our time or not.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SNFU, all of their Epit Records on CD/Cassette/Vinyl, Poison Idea same thing, Down By Law same thing. Total Chaos, Humpers, Wayne Kramer, New bomb Turks, RKL...it's a lot of stuff from that era. If you want a specific ask me.

We also found some Millencollin Lozin Must 7"s, some Tiger Army Music From Regions Beyond colored vinyl and some other cool shit marked as "promo" that wasn't promo.

SNFU, all of their Epit Records on CD/Cassette/Vinyl, Poison Idea same thing, Down By Law same thing. Total Chaos, Humpers, Wayne Kramer, New bomb Turks, RKL...it's a lot of stuff from that era. If you want a specific ask me.

We also found some Millencollin Lozin Must 7"s, some Tiger Army Music From Regions Beyond colored vinyl and some other cool shit marked as "promo" that wasn't promo.

PM'd about what i would buy lemme know if you need me to post it here.