College People

chaps

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Environment and Business Coop at the University of Waterloo in my 2nd of 5 years. Minor in microeconomics.

Currently on a Coop term (summer school this year) at TD Bank in the Commercial Banking sector. Making lots of money and no midterms or finals to worry about until June. :)

I went to school for Criminal Justice for 2 years, dropped out and moved to Austin. Became a volunteer coordinator for numerous industry jobs here and in LA, then moved back and been working at a sandwich shop for the past year. Though it doesn't pay nearly what i used to make, it's a whole lot easier. Less stress. Maybe when I'm tired I'll throw myself back into the whole managerial thing, but till then I'm kinda happy where I'm at.

political science but started off as a journalism major (ill leave the journalism to my successful sister who's the big bad reporter at the ny times). dropped out for about 3 years. now i have a year left for my BA, then its on to grad school for the masters and teaching credential.

Your sister should do an expose on you, specifically why you won't sell me your Rivals Schools record.

political science but started off as a journalism major (ill leave the journalism to my successful sister who's the big bad reporter at the ny times). dropped out for about 3 years. now i have a year left for my BA, then its on to grad school for the masters and teaching credential.

Your sister should do an expose on you, specifically why you won't sell me your Rivals Schools record.

ha, ive already made my appearance in the ny times. i broke the story to them about hellfest being canceled.

double majored in Advertising & Promotions and Communication Studies.

i work at an ad agency now.

What do you do?

seems like someone else was a media buyer like myself... mediocore maybe.

i work on the account side right now (which is not to be confused with accounting, but almost always is), but i am an aspiring copywriter and just finishing up my portfolio.