City & Colour RSD (Help a brotha out please!!!)

underoath23

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys better repress them at some point b/c this is insanity, at least justice was served to the asshole putting stuff on ebay. They're on public notice and forced to take down their ebays for the RSD records

Justin, is this a chance? They would go like hotcakes if there were a larger pressing!

Please say yes...:)

everyone in the GTA should pick it up at criminal records, we're giving away a test pressing with 1 of the 35 they're selling! we also have a ton of other records and screened posters we're giving away there.

I'm actually kinda pissed about this. One store is getting 35+ (who knows how many in total) and my store can't get ONE....

its probably somebody banking on getting rsd stuff, im snagging up as many copies as i can find in northwest ohio got a 9am, 10am and 11am opening stops and i plan on getting any C&C copies i can find to hook up people that haven't been able to find a copy, i'll post on here if i can get more than 1 copy, dont wanna deal with stupid prices for one of my favorite albums

Where in NW-Ohio you at?