Deftones - Adrenaline LP preorder

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, man! For a second there, I thought you were saying there was gonna be white EYEWTKAS. Then I read the post more carefully.

haha Noooo!

I think after 3000 total copies of W&T and 2000 copies of EYEWTKAS are available it should satisfy everyone's GJ vinyl needs.

Then again you never know when some GJ related bands might show up on vinyl...

I think this is one of those cases when distinguishing between first press and second press doesn't matter. I'm kind of figuring they're going to use the same stampers to make this one. If they did a legit overhaul of the mastering and re-cutting then it would matter but I doubt they would as they seem to just be lazily throwing out whatever can give them a good return.

Oh, man! For a second there, I thought you were saying there was gonna be white EYEWTKAS. Then I read the post more carefully.

haha Noooo!

I think after 3000 total copies of W&T and 2000 copies of EYEWTKAS are available it should satisfy everyone's GJ vinyl needs.

Then again you never know when some GJ related bands might show up on vinyl...

Indeed...you never DO know....

It could use a better cut. For a 2XLP its pretty low volume and feels a bit, I don't know...weak. W&T blasts through the speakers on one disc where this one just sort of lobs through. Makes me think they may have had a non-original master to cut it with.

it sounded kinda weak to me as well. it was remastered by Roadrunner in 2009, and i'm guessing the vinyl master isn't much different if at all from the remastered cd.

i look at HA as this sort of novelty that seemed kind of cool at first and then you realized what a pile of shit it was compared to glassjaw. would not buy.

I still think Decadance has some great tracks. The song The Razor is incredible.

HA isnt suppose to be compared to GJ, obviously GJ is so much better its not even worth discussing. On its own, I think the first HA album is good tho.