Movielife - This Time Next Year - 10th Ann. PO

http://store.mtsrecords.com/products/7850

- 180 Gram Black Vinyl [ltd. 562]

$12.99

THIS IS A PRE-ORDER ITEM, SHIPPING ON OR BEFORE THE MAY 3RD RELEASE DATE. THE VINYL IS READY, AND THE JACKET/INNERSLEEVES WILL BE ARRIVING AT OUR OFFICE THE WEEK OF 26TH. ORDERS WILL BE SHIPPING BY APRIL 29TH.

tracklisting

SIDE A

01. I Hope You Die Soon

02. 10 Seconds Too Late

03. This Time Next Year

04. Once In A Row

05. Self-Destruct

06. Deal With It

SIDE B

07. Single White Female

08. Pinky Swear

09. How Can You Even Face Me?

10. Me and You Vs. Them

11. Another Friend

12. It's Monday and Raining

Ummmmmmmmmm... is there really a need for 500 more copies of this?

i think the real point you are missing these are just for the 10 year anniversary series. so if you bought the other releases you want to continue. or hey some people want 180 gram.

you go as far to make the post just to shit on it, why waste your time.

Because this is a message board where people like to waste their time giving their opinion, like you just did.

We know you are an AFS/MTS minion and you are required to back them at every turn.

Fall back dog, not everyone has to like every release.

hardly a minion, maybe if you pressed something other than tooth and nail records i'd give you some props as well.

Seriously what is the point of releasing a record that has just been re-released so recently? Just to prove that you can out do the other label that originally repressed it? I just dont get it at all. Start releasing stuff that hasn't already been re-released and i'll start caring about this label.

Because this is a message board where people like to waste their time giving their opinion, like you just did.

We know you are an AFS/MTS minion and you are required to back them at every turn.

Fall back dog, not everyone has to like every release.

hardly a minion, maybe if you pressed something other than tooth and nail records i'd give you some props as well.

yeah, man. i mean until you've pressed blink 182 records on 78 different colors, there is simply no comparison between these two labels that are in large part built upon licensing releases from other labels. oh wait...

You clearly know nothing about my label. I currently have 14 releases and only 4 of those are T&N. Please continue to be misinformed.

Also, matthew hit the nail on the head.

Like I said before, fall back dog.