Any leads on where I can get a Glassjaw W+T

The street date is 4/19, Im sure some stores that are getting it will put it out today to take advantage of RSD sales.

Any way you can find out if any stores in Western NY will be getting these?

If they sell vinyl they should be getting it, I dont work weekends so I cant get info on this right now. I already told all the stores to hold 'em til Tuesday (since thats what WB said) so even if they have it they might not sell it to you yet. If you go to a store and they have it in stock but wont sell it yet, tell them Travis from the Music Dept said they could sell it now. Its worth a shot.

I thought the Hot Topic date was the 19th but the black one was official RSD? I guess I was wrong. Anyhow, I'm glad I got it, it sounds pretty awesome. Also my first time hearing this album ever.

It might be, Im gonna be kinda pissed if I told all the stores to hold this until Tuesday and all the other stores can sell it today. Will need to talk to WB about this. Whatever HT stores I go to today Im gonna tell to put this out asap.

I bought a white copy at Music Millenium, even said it was for hot topic on the cover. I saw black copies at Everyday Music in downtown Portland.

How much was the white one at that store?

$22.99 for white at Music Millenium

$24.99 for black at Everyday Music

Sorry for the crappy cell phone pic but

[image]

Shot at 2011-04-16

looks like they received and priced the album on the 11th

[image]

Shot at 2011-04-16

How much was the white one at that store?

$22.99 for white at Music Millenium

$24.99 for black at Everyday Music

Sorry for the crappy cell phone pic but

[image]

Shot at 2011-04-16

looks like they received and priced the album on the 11th

[image]

Shot at 2011-04-16

I missed out on so much because I didn't realize they were open early. I feel dumb

but there was no real RSD version of this, right? white is hot topic, black is everywhere else. there will be w&t aplenty on tuesday, yea?

Correct. Not sure whats up with the black copies but they seem to be mostly sold out.

The white ones will be available at Hot Topic next week, I expect them to go up for sale on HT.com on Tuesday and there will be plenty of them to go around. Some stores have them out already. I picked one up today and saw them at a few HT stores.