Cadbury Creme Eggs

i have nothing but love for all Easter candy. cadbury creme eggs are no different.

i'm all about the chocolate bunnies. once i ate a oversized solid dark chocolate easter bunny that was over a foot tall. i got a stomach ache that evening. but it was worth the $22 i paid for it.

Have you all had the Hershey Kisses with the cream filling? Lordsamercy.

my dad loves these.

and the cherry cordial ones.

my family and i wind up trying pretty much every product hershey comes out with, given that we live about 15 minutes down the road from there!

My fiance always has her work cut out for me for Easter. I have never really liked chocolate or fruit-flavored candy. So she's pretty limitied on what to get me. I usually go for anything with peanut butter, honey roasted peanuts, some white chocolate, and those malt ball things.

I'm going all godiva on her Easter basket.

Guest markovianprocess

I can eat one, but only one in a day. After that it gets a bit sickening.

I did get handed a flier for an event on Sunday in Glasgow called the Cadbury's Creme Eggstravaganza. Thousands of free Creme Eggs, and fun things to do.

i am gonna go buy one now, just to make sure i prove to reinforce my loathing for them. its been almost 20 years, but what the hell. i'm gonna go buy some peeps too.

YES.

also, did you see the chocolate covered peeps they have now? delicious.

shit, i forgot to go to the store. 2 record shops, a restaurant, and now i'm spent. fuck. tomorrow for sure. i'm curious because i love chocolate, and i love peeps.

YES.

also, did you see the chocolate covered peeps they have now? delicious.

shit, i forgot to go to the store. 2 record shops, a restaurant, and now i'm spent. fuck. tomorrow for sure. i'm curious because i love chocolate, and i love peeps.

when i was in school, my roommate and i would melt chocolate (makeshift fondue or what have you) and then dip any food we had in it. chocolate makes any food laying around in your dorm taste better, duh. one time we had a metric shit ton of peeps for some reason, made a gazillion chocolate covered peeps and ate them in about 2 days.

then i found out last year that they started making chocolate covered peeps and wondered why they hadn't done it sooner.