ap.net "vinyl" kids bragging selling records

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just want to make it clear that i don't post under the name "poop", but support him in posting this- i've brought up how lame it is in the thread on AP. it's important for you guys to know how lowly they think of all of you, and to be wise when you make trades/ buy things.

wait wait wait

when you say "you guys" you mean who?

messageboards = serious business.

people get so uptight about other peoples money.

if i didnt blow cash on records, i'd blow it on books and $5 lattees... or beer & pizza. eitherway im pissing away money.. does it really matter?

i didn't know you drank lol

weren't you at the ASOB reunion show on LI?

i was drinking all day with Becky... i was totally cocked... did you think i got this fat eating salad?

HAHA! i sent that guy an amazing offer for that SYG's Treasure Chest...I think it was $125. ;)

Apparently it sells for shit ton. However, it's only worth $125 to me. Needless to say I was turned down. Anyhow, that's how it goes. I still don't understand but I like this thread because it's fast moving.

Anyhow, time to go work out.

Guest genericinsight
am i the only one who things that there is NEVER anything worthwhile posted on ap.net?

no.

and with the amount of threads devoted to ap.net and Alternative Press on this board, this board really IS scene as fuck.

I've yet to see any threads devoted to either AP.

am i the only one who things that there is NEVER anything worthwhile posted on ap.net?

no.

and with the amount of threads devoted to ap.net and Alternative Press on this board, this board really IS scene as fuck.

i honestly dont think so

i generally care about alot of people on this board and what they have to say so if that makes me "scene as fuck" then hey im scene as fuck. i really enjoy meeting up with people and talking to them about the board and other music related topics. Its not like there are threads about ALT Press and ap.net daily

Guest genericinsight
I never thought I'd see the day when being involved on this board and the people in it would be referred to as "scene"...

That's hilarious...since when did this become VLV?

I'm honestly not quite sure when the word "scene" became a dirty word.

Guest genericinsight
I don't care much what people who've made roughly 30,000 posts on AP.net have to say about anything.

based on the fact that they've garnered so many posts over there and a quick glance of their HYE tradelists, it seems like they just got into hardcore recently and are now trying to make a profit off music they used to like. I can't wait till they grow out of hardcore and start doing this on B9 or whatever.