PO:TWY-Suburbia I've Given You...(PO:@3pm ET)

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ate it

bwahahahahah

Are The Wonder Years and The Swellers LP's ever going up on Hottopic.com. I check everyday, hoping to see them, but no dice...

Yea the Wonder Years should be up any day now. They have them in stock, just waiting for them to get up on the site. They have a bunch of them so it should be easy to get.

I just posted this in the collection thread, but I didn't know if anyone was looking to see what the other colors looked like. I didn't really see a lot of pictures of them on here so I figured Id just post this...oh and by the way, none of my Suburbia records were warped and all of them play perfectly straight through...I guess I just got lucky

[image]

Thanks for the update Travis, stoked to add the Orange HT copy to my collection

Also stoked for Bayside...Fuck Yes

Does anyone know the pressing info of the split 7" with Heroes For Hire?

This is what I heard, but I'm not positive

The Wonder Years Vs. Heroes For Hire Split - Blue/White 1/165

The Wonder Years Vs. Heroes For Hire Split - Green/Yellow 1/166

The Wonder Years Vs. Heroes For Hire Split - Red/White 1/169

Does anyone know the pressing info of the split 7" with Heroes For Hire?

This is what I heard, but I'm not positive

The Wonder Years Vs. Heroes For Hire Split - Blue/White 1/165

The Wonder Years Vs. Heroes For Hire Split - Green/Yellow 1/166

The Wonder Years Vs. Heroes For Hire Split - Red/White 1/169

thanks ;)

I just posted this in the collection thread, but I didn't know if anyone was looking to see what the other colors looked like. I didn't really see a lot of pictures of them on here so I figured Id just post this...oh and by the way, none of my Suburbia records were warped and all of them play perfectly straight through...I guess I just got lucky

[image]

Thanks for the update Travis, stoked to add the Orange HT copy to my collection

Also stoked for Bayside...Fuck Yes

You know you want to sell a copy of All or Nothing "Distances" 7" ;)

Sorry dude, I just can't do it... but if I were to sell one it would be to you cause your posts always make me laugh my ass off

I'm sure you'll find one eventually :D

Sorry dude, I just can't do it... but if I were to sell one it would be to you cause your posts always make me laugh my ass off

I'm sure you'll find one eventually :D

Thanks, maybe one day I will find happiness in a 7"

Till then I will laugh at how wrong that expression sounds :P

+1 Warped orange/grey. Playing now to make sure its ok. Anyone else get the life as a pigeon tee? Looks like one of those old school print and iron patches, just a big shitty box of bleeding ink.

First track of side b skips. woo

Yeah I got the shirt too, it kinda sucks but I'll wear it anyway. And the first track on the B side of mine skips as well