PO:TWY-Suburbia I've Given You...(PO:@3pm ET)

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my preorder today of the split colour and it was warped a little despite the jacket being perfect. Also agreeing that the Life As A Pigeon shirt looks like crap

It's also the worst song on the album, so it is kind of expected. . . The chorus sounds like Wondering by Good Charlotte

[image]

The Wonder Years don't sound like fake hip-hop!

Confused now. I thought the split was a No Sleep exclusive so how come Banquet have 6 in?

Yea as awesome as No Sleep is im sad that they havent tried to get all these splits back from these sellers so that the people that preordered can get theirs. Instead we must wait while they wait on more from the manufacturer.

Confused now. I thought the split was a No Sleep exclusive so how come Banquet have 6 in?

Their distributor messed up on the shipping, Amazon, SRC, Banquet, etc. all received copies of the exclusive rather than No Sleep :/

Glad I PO'd via Amazon though lol exclusive color/cheaper/free 2 day shipping!

Their distributor messed up on the shipping, Amazon, SRC, Banquet, etc. all received copies of the exclusive rather than No Sleep :/

Glad I PO'd via Amazon though lol exclusive color/cheaper/free 2 day shipping!

Yeah, I was aware of this, but originally BR only had in the other three colours, but I guess they have just received their stock, to find those waiting for them.

Sucks for Chris/No Sleep though.

our distributor fucked up and shipped some to some retailers, that is why they have some :|. we are still getting the amount we need for pre-orders since we didn't sell the entire amount of them (some were set aside for friends, band, etc). so everyone that ordered the color will STILL be getting the color. first batch of packed preorders will be getting postage tomorrow (stacks and stacks are packed just need postage), then more need to be packed still

hopefully this is still true..

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/WhatsNew/Music/The-Wonder-Years--Suburbia-Ive-Given-You-All-And-Now-Im-Nothing-Vinyl-LP-313698.jsp

Sorry if I'm completely retarded and just can't read, but what color is this HT Suburbia on? I don't see this info anywhere. I'd really like the gray or blue, but I definitely don't want to order and it be black.