PO:TWY-Suburbia I've Given You...(PO:@3pm ET)

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just debating on whether i should sleep on this preorder or not. anyone know how limited it's going to be? everyone seems to be crazy for the wonder years. they're alright

So you're willing to spend money on a record by a band you sorta like just because the band is popular and the pressing is limited?

I read this as he was interested in hearing the album because everyone is excited about the album, and was afraid if when the album does come out and they like it, they won't be able to purchase it because it was a limited pressing.

But I could read it your way too.

just debating on whether i should sleep on this preorder or not. anyone know how limited it's going to be? everyone seems to be crazy for the wonder years. they're alright

So you're willing to spend money on a record by a band you sorta like just because the band is popular and the pressing is limited?

I'm not gonna buy it because it's super limited and popular. cause if i wait and it sells out, i'll regret not getting a copy.

Another post No Sleep Records on Facebook:

"...we are doing the 12" version of the record and hopeless is doing the CD/Digital - the 7" you are referring to is included in a bundle and is not free like you said and ken pointed out for me to you."

I don't think No Sleep will have a 7" either.

No Sleep also replied to one of those posts on Facebook:

"no its a Hopeless 7"