PO: I Can Make A Mess - Gold Rush LP

Still haven't gotten my shipping confirmation yet either. I ordered the Riverside Blue with Gold Swirl. I got all the other emails with "updates."

Same here...was hoping maybe it would just show up last week...

kinda bummed I ordered and supported this guy....well...never again...

I e-mailed his support e-mail address and didn't hear anything so I opened a payal dispute for the transaction and with in 2 days he shipped the record and I recieved e-mails with the tracking number.

I e-mailed his support e-mail address and didn't hear anything so I opened a payal dispute for the transaction and with in 2 days he shipped the record and I recieved e-mails with the tracking number.

when did you preorder this? was it earlier than 45 days ago?

some kids got their shit 2 weeks ago and most of us still don't even have a shitty tracking number

when did you preorder this? was it earlier than 45 days ago?

some kids got their shit 2 weeks ago and most of us still don't even have a shitty tracking number

I ordered as soon as they went up. I knew I could get my money back from Paypal since it was past 45 days but I figured it would get me a result from the label which it did.

I emailed him like 6 days ago and the next day he wrote back

"We're waiting on Ace to get us the lyric sheets for the limited edition copies. Once we have those, yours will be one of the first to go out.

Joe"

whoever the assclown was who said i was jumping the gun and making premature assumptions or predictions can suck it. (not sure who it was, don't think it's the guy i'm quoting though) i called this a long time ago, that he wouldnt have the lyric sheets ready in time and that would be the next thing holding things up. he's dragging this out forever but in the mean time starts three new projects. can only imagine how slowly those will churn out.

and it's also sad and a little pathetic to see that it takes filing paypal claims to get this douche to actually ship out orders, or at least print out shipping labels. has anyone actually recieved their copy? and this requires pics for proof, not just someone who has under 100 posts saying "i got it!"

Email sent. I really wish he had a VC account. I didn't start a paypal claim, but I did threaten to start one if I didn't get an update at the least. Hopefully that "threat" is just as effective. >.<

he will never make an account here. i don't even think he has the balls to even lurk here. he's scared to post here because of all the shit he will catch and he will have no one to back him up. he is worshiped over on absolutepunk and is some kind of celebrity overe there with his 28,000 plus post count and his blog hosted there.

people over there actually think he has something intelligent to say and provides massive insight on the topics he posts about, but all he is a pretentious douche who talks down to everyone there, but demands their respect or he tells the mods. people started talking shit about him and this record, so he had posts deleted, threads locked for a brief bit and people banned, plus he had at least a dozen people say how awesome he is and will buy this just because he has a hand in it.

he did actually read through this thread though at the request of someone who posts both here and on absolutepunk, that person linked both threads together here and over there. but he addressed all the concerns and questions over there. he didn't post anything here, but he sent over some of his worshipers to try and defend him here, which did not go over well at all. he also brushed off all the negativity with the typical "i can do whatever i want" mentality.