Failure - Comfort & Magnified On Vinyl

what's on the 7"?

My best guess is a couple of live tracks from the soundboard show in March of 97 in Providence, RI... they clearly taped it since Ken does a little intro where he says "come save me... just.. just, you know... come check it out" like he's trying to bait you into a trap before the music from the recording begins.

yeah, I can see that side of the argument as well. but on the opposite side, there could also be the guy from LA going to the show out of boredom who will later flip his 7" on ebay. likely to me or mameeshka.

then again, there would be flippers from everywhere if this 7" were available worldwide.

regardless, I'll start saving up now.

it's only fair. if I was one of the people actually attending the show and got shorted a record for someone in Florida who had no intentions of going, then I'd probably be pissed.

I would gladly give you my ticket for free if I could get the 7" in the mail.

I'll hopefully get to see them on the east coast and if not I'll always Lollapalooza 97.

I just assume that if they tour any more there will be no record exclusives.

My buddy lives in LA and he said I could have the record, so i might just try to buy one with his name on it to hedge my bets.

I will have this record goddammit!!!

I'm as big a fan of Failure as the rest of you guys, but I kind of doubt this 7" will contain any must have material. It's not like it'll be a 2x7" reissue of the first two 7"s or anything. 

Who needs that?!

I need something new!!!

Maybe Enjoy the Silence and another cover?

Speaking of which, we need to get Replicants pressed!!

It was said on their Facebook that the 7" will contain "two rarities". If for some reason, they have extras for sale at the show, I'll buy a stack for people here. I'd like the 7 to include Petting the Carpet and or/Golden.

I'm as big a fan of Failure as the rest of you guys, but I kind of doubt this 7" will contain any must have material. It's not like it'll be a 2x7" reissue of the first two 7"s or anything. 

All their material is must have. 

It was said on their Facebook that the 7" will contain "two rarities". If for some reason, they have extras for sale at the show, I'll buy a stack for people here. I'd like the 7 to include Petting the Carpet and or/Golden.

All their material is must have. 

I agree, and for the record when I said "who needs that?" I pretty much meant that if you want it, you probably have it by now.

I would be forever indebted to you if you snagged me a 7 inch.

I've been a diehard fan since I first heard them in 1996 and although they were around for quite some time before that, I was too young to know of them.

I can honestly say that they have never not been in contention for my favorite band ever since then.