Failure - Comfort & Magnified On Vinyl

While we are on the topic..I just managed to snag a copy of failure comfort promo. Score!

Did you buy the one from eBay today? If so, that was a decent deal. I got very lucky with that promo years ago. Found it for $4.99 at a local shop in absolute perfect shape.

Yes sir I did. I have wanted that record for a good while and also my girlfriend had given me a gift card with that exact amount (irony) so it was just fate. Cant wait to get it. I wish I could get a test pressing of fantastic planet ( I know you want one as well). Actually any failure vinyl rarities would be amazing, especially those 7 inches they put out back in the day.

Did you buy the one from eBay today? If so, that was a decent deal. I got very lucky with that promo years ago. Found it for $4.99 at a local shop in absolute perfect shape.

Yes sir I did. I have wanted that record for a good while and also my girlfriend had given me a gift card with that exact amount (irony) so it was just fate. Cant wait to get it. I wish I could get a test pressing of fantastic planet ( I know you want one as well). Actually any failure vinyl rarities would be amazing, especially those 7 inches they put out back in the day.

Yeah, I'd love to own a test pressing of Fantastic Planet. I have the two 7s and you can get one of them from a guy on MusicStack. He had around a dozen that he got from a store that closed a long time ago. 

Can you send me a link to this guy or something because when i do a search on the webiste I only come up with http://www.musicstack.com/listings.cgi?find=failure&t=pro+catastrophe&media=vinyl

one in netherlands and the other for 67$? Maybe he sold all of them? Do you happen to remember the sellers name?

Can you send me a link to this guy or something because when i do a search on the webiste I only come up with http://www.musicstack.com/listings.cgi?find=failure&t=pro+catastrophe&media=vinyl

one in netherlands and the other for 67$? Maybe he sold all of them? Do you happen to remember the sellers name?

It's the Netherlands dude.

Mine was from the Netherlands too, pricy.. but not that much.

It's totally worth it.

Also do you know where you can get the Comfort/Dipped in Anger 7"?

Mine was from the Netherlands too, pricy.. but not that much.

It's totally worth it.

Also do you know where you can get the Comfort/Dipped in Anger 7"?

Comfort/Dipped in Anger does not show up often at all. Waiting for it to show up on eBay is pretty much the way to find that one. It's been known to sell quite high sometimes.

• 2 months later...