The Wonder Years/Stay Ahead Of The Weather Split

Yea, I heard through the grapevine that Mr. Wakim has work off for the next "tour." so that has to mean something, either SAOTW is playing with a blend of IIOI songs or vice versa.

So I'm pretty stoked either way, SAOTW or full band IIOI will be amazing!

I just didn't want to post assumption hoping it gets confirmed on here. Don't feel like breaking anyone's hearts on here ;)

Like I said before, I'm seeing IIOI next Sunday so I'll ask Evan if Nick has work off. I'm pretty sure he's a doctor though...

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, I heard through the grapevine that Mr. Wakim has work off for the next "tour." so that has to mean something, either SAOTW is playing with a blend of IIOI songs or vice versa.

So I'm pretty stoked either way, SAOTW or full band IIOI will be amazing!

I just didn't want to post assumption hoping it gets confirmed on here. Don't feel like breaking anyone's hearts on here ;)

Like I said before, I'm seeing IIOI next Sunday so I'll ask Evan if Nick has work off. I'm pretty sure he's a doctor though...

Everything I said were words that came from Evans mouth. It's like 90% happening.

The SAotW song rules. TWY's song is absolutely awful.

My buddies and i have been listening this band since they were putting out GSOI. We bet that they would grow "2 srs" for the record, blow up, then lose fans, and then finally press GSOI and the make a resurgence.

I'm awaiting the day!

from Soupy:

"Just FYI, a second pressing of the split didn't pan out so it will forever be limited to 1000 (plus the band copies and test presses). Sorry if you didn't get a chance to grab one.

We're working on another big (non-album) project now that I think is even cooler than the 6" though."

so they wanted to do a repress but it fell through for whatever reason. excited to see what they are currently working on though. the staff from Hopeless Records mentioned last week in our chat on AP.net that TWY was working on something very cool for this year.

from Soupy:

"Just FYI, a second pressing of the split didn't pan out so it will forever be limited to 1000 (plus the band copies and test presses). Sorry if you didn't get a chance to grab one.

We're working on another big (non-album) project now that I think is even cooler than the 6" though."

so they wanted to do a repress but it fell through for whatever reason. excited to see what they are currently working on though. the staff from Hopeless Records mentioned last week in our chat on AP.net that TWY was working on something very cool for this year.

Maybe it's....

a TV show?

[image]