PO: TOUCHE AMORE "Parting The Sea..." Deluxe LP!!!

What does it matter really people? We're arguing about which Touche album is more brilliant... the fact is, TA is still an amazing band no matter what.

well, the first one sounded like the were embracing a genre that i didn't really like, but they hit the nail on the head in a way that it felt real, as opposed to many other bands with a similar sound.

this one sounds more like they are trying to do the same thing, and it feels kinda watered down.

when i hear the first one i get chills, when i hear this one i feel like i'm just listening to another one of "those" bands.

i've tryed a few times to like it, but all in all i'm glad i didn't order this.

Deluxe editions are not shipping quite yet.

We knew they were going to take longer than the regular LPs, that is why we launched them with separate shipping. As most things vinyl related go, this is taking longer than it was supposed to, but we'll keep you posted as to when to start posting angrily on messageboards that the post office sucks.

I hope they're sending out some of the clear with the deluxe editions too!

Sorry to burst your bubble, but considering the deluxe editions are shipping in their own packages, it's probably unlikely. Never know, though.

If you want the clear at this point, your best bet will be here...

[image]

We knew they were going to take longer than the regular LPs, that is why we launched them with separate shipping. As most things vinyl related go, this is taking longer than it was supposed to, but we'll keep you posted as to when to start posting angrily on messageboards that the post office sucks.

thats odd b/c i didnt pay seperate shippinig for the deluxe i just figured all 4 ( or reallly 5 ) lps would be shipped when the deluxe was ready . does that mean i need to pay more shipping? i have emailed you ...

Thanks for the update, tre tre fo shay shay.

After about 30 plays, I've decided I like it more than To The Beat...

I agree. As much as I think TTBOADH is amazing I think with Parting the Sea TA has actually increased the intensity with the lyrics, slightly more melodic touches with vocals, and you can hear the progress they've made as musicians. Not to mention the production is better without going slick.

I wouldn't really argue with anyone who feels differently because in the end they are both great albums. Now the wait for the deluxe version!

After about 30 plays, I've decided I like it more than To The Beat...

I agree. As much as I think TTBOADH is amazing I think with Parting the Sea TA has actually increased the intensity with the lyrics, slightly more melodic touches with vocals, and you can hear the progress they've made as musicians. Not to mention the production is better without going slick.

I wouldn't really argue with anyone who feels differently because in the end they are both great albums. Now the wait for the deluxe version!

I completely agree with this guy. Word for word. I've only been into the band for a few months now, but I'll say that PTSBBAM is personally the most enjoyable listen, for yours truly. Also pretty enthused for the deluxe LP to show up whenever it may.