PO: TOUCHE AMORE "Parting The Sea..." Deluxe LP!!!

Got mine today. No elusive 4th LP.I dot ever get free shit like that. O well... So....... Who's going?

Me either, you'd think after giving deathwish over $1000 the past year or two they're finally hook me up in a situation like this but i guess not. lame.

ended up with two copies of white and a copy of blue. pretty disappointed since i ordered the day they went up and got a bunch of other records with them. somebody buy these white copies since there's no way i can get a complete without dropping a load of money.

If you weren't one of the first 25 people to order, you didn't get one.

Sorry my man, didn't mean to disappoint you.

Got mine today. No elusive 4th LP.I dot ever get free shit like that. O well... So....... Who's going?

Me either, you'd think after giving deathwish over $1000 the past year or two they're finally hook me up in a situation like this but i guess not. lame.

ended up with two copies of white and a copy of blue. pretty disappointed since i ordered the day they went up and got a bunch of other records with them. somebody buy these white copies since there's no way i can get a complete without dropping a load of money.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

With that being said... I'm off to the release show!