PO: TOUCHE AMORE "Parting The Sea..." Deluxe LP!!!

Without having to traverse 20-something pages of posts, what's the deal with the HT presses?

(If this pisses you off I apologize in advanced)

What the hell is an HT press?

As far as the deluxe goes, as I've said a few times across various forms of social media, the books were delayed in manufacturing. It was something completely out of our control. Our original "estimated" timeline, from the manufacturer, was "end of May at the latest"

Needless to say, it is well past the end of May.

People are clamoring for updates, but there's none really to give. We get told something, and if we pass that on to you, chances are, you'll take that as fact. So then things change, and we have to deal with, "But you said..."

If you've ever followed us on FB or Twitter or whatever, you know we will post pics of crap when it comes in, and we will be doing that, and letting you know as shit starts to ship.

Never forget, we love you.

Without having to traverse 20-something pages of posts, what's the deal with the HT presses?

(If this pisses you off I apologize in advanced)

What the hell is an HT press?

As far as the deluxe goes, as I've said a few times across various forms of social media, the books were delayed in manufacturing. It was something completely out of our control. Our original "estimated" timeline, from the manufacturer, was "end of May at the latest"

Needless to say, it is well past the end of May.

People are clamoring for updates, but there's none really to give. We get told something, and if we pass that on to you, chances are, you'll take that as fact. So then things change, and we have to deal with, "But you said..."

If you've ever followed us on FB or Twitter or whatever, you know we will post pics of crap when it comes in, and we will be doing that, and letting you know as shit starts to ship.

Never forget, we love you.

BUT I WANT IT NOW!

[image]

just kidding. everyone is gonna make it. i promise.

Since it's taking long can we get free stickers and posters from Touche Amore? Please

the next time you are late for reasons beyond your control, can you give everyone you've inconvenienced $5?

Dude, it's the nature of preorders. Obviously he wants to get these out as soon as he can, but it's beyond his control. Show a little love.

The fact that Deathwish had the forethought to have the regular version and deluxe version ship separately (so people that wanted to listen to the album right away could get the regular and those that felt fine waiting knowing they were going to receive an amazing package at a later time could get the deluxe) shows that they are light-years beyond most labels.

the next time you are late for reasons beyond your control, can you give everyone you've inconvenienced $5?

Dude, it's the nature of preorders. Obviously he wants to get these out as soon as he can, but it's beyond his control. Show a little love.

I felt a bit of internetz sarcasssssmmmmm in what he said

The fact that Deathwish had the forethought to have the regular version and deluxe version ship separately (so people that wanted to listen to the album right away could get the regular and those that felt fine waiting knowing they were going to receive an amazing package at a later time could get the deluxe) shows that they are light-years beyond most labels.

they are light years beyond most labels in pretty much all aspects. they should pretty much be the basis for how all other labels run themselves (we're definitely going to follow a lot of their footsteps!). great dudes, great label, great bands. i've never had a single problem with anything i've ever ordered from them in the last 5 or 6 years

they are light years beyond most labels in pretty much all aspects. they should pretty much be the basis for how all other labels run themselves (we're definitely going to follow a lot of their footsteps!). great dudes, great label, great bands. i've never had a single problem with anything i've ever ordered from them in the last 5 or 6 years

Completely agreed. Excellent communication and quick as hell shipping. I bought some t-shirts recently and they shipped it the same day I ordered. Really one of the best labels around.