PO: TOUCHE AMORE "Parting The Sea..." Deluxe LP!!!

We're still waiting.

When we have info, I swear to fucking christ, we will share it.

Tre, were all the colors of the regular edition sent to stores/distros or just the white?

95% got white, and about 5% got blue because the pressing plant shorted us and we got some blue after preorders were sent out.

Tre, were all the colors of the regular edition sent to stores/distros or just the white?

95% got white, and about 5% got blue because the pressing plant shorted us and we got some blue after preorders were sent out.

Cool, thanks for the info. I was just wondering if there was a "get lucky" chance to find the other colors in stores. I guess a 5% chance.

I know the year ain't even over yet, but this album is definitely my album of the year. I keep listening to it over and over...

Well, maybe if my store would've gotten some copies instead of more Pink Floyd LPs, I would've picked one up already! I'm the SM @ #185, Travis. ;-)

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/WhatsNe....-LP-312 641.jsp

Can't you do 1 dollar for store shipping or something.

As always I see I should have been more specific and/or literal. I've ordered an additional copy on the kiosk as well...but I STILL can't wait to listen to it...because (needless to say) I'm still waiting on a shipment to arrive.

So I must repeat - I can't wait to spin this!

i have a clear copy i got @ the record release show. never played, not it shrink wrap, because wanted to see what color it was. at the show it was stated these were limited lps. just wanted to know the color. pm me with offers, before it goes up on ebay.

[image]

Life gets better if you just stop caring about this stuff.

Trust me.

Life gets better if you just stop caring about this stuff.

Trust me.

I will agree with this, it sucks but what can you really do about it?

I guess that's the point.

You can't do anything about it, and at the end of the day "so what"

I mean, unless you are physically behind this person in line at the merch table, and he snagged the LAST copy out from under you... it's kinda irrelevant.

I wasn't trying to start a real discussion, I just read the post and immediately thought, oh look, he's flipping a record, and the next thing my mind said was 'flipper the dolphin'. 2 seconds later the post was done. Obviously it's not really a big deal, we've all sold records for more than we purchased them for, sometimes you buy something you end up not really wanting, sometimes you sell it because cash takes up less space in your tiny apartment. I just thought the flipper picture was funny.

What can you do? Not a whole lot, that's for sure. But I don't have a problem with calling people out online about it. Create a culture where that sort of stuff isn't accepted in our online communities. Take it elsewhere, or don't do it. Make it a stigma, or something to be ashamed of. While clearly not one of the top problems in the world be any means, and there tons and tons of much more important issues, I don't consider calling a flipper a flipper a waste of breath.

What can you do? Not a whole lot, that's for sure. But I don't have a problem with calling people out online about it. Create a culture where that sort of stuff isn't accepted in our online communities. Take it elsewhere, or don't do it. Make it a stigma, or something to be ashamed of. While clearly not one of the top problems in the world be any means, and there tons and tons of much more important issues, I don't consider calling a flipper a flipper a waste of breath.

As long as you're not one of those people genuinely getting frustrated about flippers. I think that's more what I was going for.

Did anyone find the press info on this? (Non-Deluxe edition.) I've gathered that Green is the rarest from the pre-order, and there's 100 clear that they did for the record release, but what about White & Blue? Deathwish has said for the past week or two that they'd be posting it shortly, but I still haven't seen it anywhere...

Just curious, mostly.