Hot Water Music - Live in Chicago #6 up NOW!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does it bum anyone else out that the overall packaging is smaller as well? i dont know why it does but the thought of it not matching the rest of series bums me out even though i like the concept of the 6". maybe its my minor ocd.

Funny you wrote this because mine arrived today and I came to this thread to post the exact same thing!

They went out over a few days, so they arrive at different times, especially with how funny it is that sometimes an overseas one will arrive before one five states away. Ha.

yeah that's usually when I start worrying - when the overseas ones start showing up before me in Atlanta. It'll probably show up tomorrow now that I'm worrying

They went out over a few days, so they arrive at different times, especially with how funny it is that sometimes an overseas one will arrive before one five states away. Ha.

yeah that's usually when I start worrying - when the overseas ones start showing up before me in Atlanta. It'll probably show up tomorrow now that I'm worrying

mine arrived on Saturday.

Hey Var, are there any plans to do more HWM split color represses?
I think so, as long as we remember. I think the next split colors will be caution and dead reckoning. Both had split color before, but... There are other nice combos out there!

That sounds awesome. I really didn't want to have to find 1st or 2nd pressings of either record! When do you think you putting these up?

I think so, as long as we remember. I think the next split colors will be caution and dead reckoning. Both had split color before, but... There are other nice combos out there!

That sounds awesome. I really didn't want to have to find 1st or 2nd pressings of either record! When do you think you putting these up?

The day they arrive, which will be after we actually place the order with the pressing plant. I don't like posting pre-orders for stuff like this, so as to avoid delays beyond our control.

LAST DAY TO MAILORDER HWM #6. If you want it, get on it. Tomorrow it will be gone! Not kidding!

The day they arrive, which will be after we actually place the order with the pressing plant. I don't like posting pre-orders for stuff like this, so as to avoid delays beyond our control.

Damn. I thought you already placed the order. Still excited ;D