Sundowner "4152" on vinyl and LP release party...

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, Interpunk has some of the LPs available now. We basically asked the plant to expedite the manufacturing so we could have SOME in time for the show. I didn't wanna pull a P+P on Chris, so we took evasive action. Anyhow, Interpunk has the overage on that and are shipping now, and the good folks at SRC should have theirs soonish too.

Same kinda goes for the Nothington EP. Interpunk was cool enough to take a buncha 7"s directly from us so they will start shipping theirs today as well.

Hope everyone's happy, we got nothing but positive feedback from the show and it was a full-on hoot thanks to those that came out.

Sunny D: http://interpunk.com/item.cfm?Item=142257&

Nothington: http://interpunk.com/item.cfm?Item=194528&

got it from interpunk just to get it now, or sent now. was $.60 more, but thats fine. i like that they always add some money to your account too. I usually save up until i have $7 or $8, I enjoy getting an LP for $4.

Used the $.80 in fake internet cash I had towards this. Not a huge saving but I figure I better get this now while I still have the chance to get it for under $20.

redscare, whats the number on these?

The album's called "Four One Five Two" if that's what you mean?

If you're talking about pressing info, I never liked revealing that information because it feeds into the collector mentality and I want people to care about the actual music.

In fact, virtually everything on Dead Format and other sites about pressing info is incorrect, which I find kinda funny. I dunno man, just enjoy the record, ya know?

redscare, whats the number on these?

The album's called "Four One Five Two" if that's what you mean?

If you're talking about pressing info, I never liked revealing that information because it feeds into the collector mentality and I want people to care about the actual music.

In fact, virtually everything on Dead Format and other sites about pressing info is incorrect, which I find kinda funny. I dunno man, just enjoy the record, ya know?

Yeah, I many number of how many pressed. Fair enough.

Got mine in the mail from Interpunk today. New black and white packaging for some pretty black vinyl. Very nice.

Would be nice to have actual numbers though because there doesn't look like there are any other variants, and numbers would help people on the fence or those who may be waiting to buy it sooner.

• 2 weeks later...
Got mine in the mail from Interpunk today. New black and white packaging for some pretty black vinyl. Very nice.

Would be nice to have actual numbers though because there doesn't look like there are any other variants, and numbers would help people on the fence or those who may be waiting to buy it sooner.

It's actually a sepia tone!

In regards to numbers, why would that affect people's desire to buy it? Vinyl nerds hassle me day and night about how they NEED to have this on their turntable, and now you're telling me that it's collectibility is a factor? So confusing.

It's definitely safe to say that these will sell through, so buy one of you want one. And hopefully you'll want it for the music...

In regards to numbers, why would that affect people's desire to buy it? Vinyl nerds hassle me day and night about how they NEED to have this on their turntable, and now you're telling me that it's collectibility is a factor? So confusing.

It's definitely safe to say that these will sell through, so buy one of you want one. And hopefully you'll want it for the music...

I think he was referring to people who would be waiting for financial reasons, though some people are certainly asking for collectability reasons

Just lie.