PO NOW: UTI Vol. 15/16 Cheap Girls, Dead To Me

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can buy a color limited to 300, a color limited to 1000, but the only way to get the color limited to 700 is to buy a bundle of three... im no mathematician, but....

Pressing info for this release will be out of edition of 2,000 copies (300 on White, 700 on Opaque Yellow (Hot Topic Exclusive) and 1,000 on Green). If you have a subscription for the Under the Influence 7″ series, your copy will be shipped to you when the records are done. If you have a subscription for 2 different colors of the UTI series, you will get White and Yellow. And there will be a limited number of sets with all 3 colors.

The Yellow LTD to 700 is a Hot Topic exclusive. We only have a limited amount which are available in the bundle only. So if you dont want the bundle you will be able to get at Hot Topic.

If anyone is having an issue with the download and hasn't already contacted us, email [email protected] and we can look into it.

There are only 10 copies of the white left and very few bundles.

The Yellow LTD to 700 is a Hot Topic exclusive. We only have a limited amount which are available in the bundle only. So if you dont want the bundle you will be able to get at Hot Topic.

If anyone is having an issue with the download and hasn't already contacted us, email [email protected] and we can look into it.

There are only 10 copies of the white left and very few bundles.

You flutes plan on replying soon? ;)

• 3 weeks later...
Also.....Where do I go for my instant download?

did you ever get an answer for this? I never got my download, but I had SRC add it on to an already existing order so I'm not sure if these were emailed out immediately or if they're coming out when the record does

To get your download, just log into your account and view the order. From there you will see the link to get your download. If you have any issues email us at [email protected] I try to check here often, but it doesnt seem to work that way since I completely missed this.

I'm sure all the dill-holes on here are gonna point fingers and laugh....but um...I pre-ordered the UTI subscription from Virgil when that whole last fleeting grab to keep his head above water came about....he (obviously) hasn't responded to my e-mails about whether or not my pre-order for the subscription to the second installment of this UTI series will be honored by SRC or not....it's well beyond filing a PayPal claim for the money. SRC, are you guys still in contact with Virgil? Was any of that sort of stuff passed along to you guys? I'm sure there weren't a great deal of us that did the second installment of the UTI series pre-order...and at this point I'm assuming I just shat away $73.99....but any help resolving this would be pretty rad and greatly appreciated.