RIP Ryan Dunn

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course it does.

Caring as much as you seem to about an event you have zero ties to involving a person you don't know is completely irrational.

And you care enough about it to tell people they're dumb for caring about it. I'm a little sad some celebrity is dead -- others aren't sad if he was drinking and driving, which i don't agree with but is fine.

Fine - its not rational, but it is natural. have fun reading your Ayn Rand

christ.

this thread is ridiculous. some of the stuff you people are arguing about is making me crazy. maybe even crazy enough to eat out a craigslist hooker..

oh wait, no it isn't.

he called one craigslist hooker too many. dude's totes in jail. not even joking around.

Is he really? I hadn't seen him on facebook in a while.

edit: after reading his facebook its obvious he is. Do you know what he did?

he called one craigslist hooker too many. dude's totes in jail. not even joking around.

he hadn't posted anything in a looooong time, so i checked it recently and it appears judging by all the comments on there that he's definitely in jail. supposedly until september. i'm a facebook stalker.

he hadn't posted anything in a looooong time, so i checked it recently and it appears judging by all the comments on there that he's definitely in jail. supposedly until september. i'm a facebook stalker.

lol are you serious? thats too good.

Of course it does.

Caring as much as you seem to about an event you have zero ties to involving a person you don't know is completely irrational.

And you care enough about it to tell people they're dumb for caring about it. I'm a little sad some celebrity is dead -- others aren't sad if he was drinking and driving, which i don't agree with but is fine.

Fine - its not rational, but it is natural. have fun reading your Ayn Rand

christ.

For the record, I never called anyone dumb (out loud).

Also, I don't understand how it's natural.

this thread is ridiculous. some of the stuff you people are arguing about is making me crazy. maybe even crazy enough to eat out a craigslist hooker..

oh wait, no it isn't.

If this board has taught us anything, it's that dropping on a Craigslist hooker (and her not even reciprocating!) always brings the fun.

Do it.

People that pull the "you're new to the board" card are some of the saddest, most pathetic idiots out there. I've been lurking for years but I just started posting a short time ago.

Oh, you've been posting for a long time, you are so superior. Get a life you damn Debbie Downer.

New jacks who try and tell established members they need to leave because said new jacks think there should be a window of time where it's okay to ignore someone's stupid, dangerous and selfish actions if those actions result in said person's death are even sadder and more pathetic.

She's superior because she's awesome. You're an idiot because you think she's Debbie Downer for thinking drunk driving is retarded.

LOL, I love long time members of message boards that get on their high horse just because they've been posting for a long time.

I didn't mean for her to literally stop posting here but almost every time I have seen that girl in a thread, she is either complaining or stirring shit. I guess this is why I pretty much stick to the record sections and avoid the everything else portion of this board.

I don't even read stuff about these fools anymore because they are just useless. I will say that this little "picket" they plan on doing could lead to some very interesting events involving the Jackass/CKY guys though.

New jacks who try and tell established members they need to leave because said new jacks think there should be a window of time where it's okay to ignore someone's stupid, dangerous and selfish actions if those actions result in said person's death are even sadder and more pathetic.

She's superior because she's awesome. You're an idiot because you think she's Debbie Downer for thinking drunk driving is retarded.

LOL, I love long time members of message boards that get on their high horse just because they've been posting for a long time.

I didn't mean for her to literally stop posting here but almost every time I have seen that girl in a thread, she is either complaining or stirring shit. I guess this is why I pretty much stick to the record sections and avoid the everything else portion of this board.

don't let it bother you too much. that's just alison. she's just blunt. no need to get upset about anyone being elitist here.. it's a message board. no one really gives a shit who's been here longer.. they just do that to get a rise.

and i've been here a rather long time and i rarely ever use that "im better than you because i've been here longer" unless i'm just funnin' about scott's "he won't pay attention till you have at least a 1000 posts". it's a rather comical joke that most people who have been here a while know and recite from time to time.

don't let it bother you too much. that's just alison. she's just blunt. no need to get upset about anyone being elitist here.. it's a message board. no one really gives a shit who's been here longer.. they just do that to get a rise.

and i've been here a rather long time and i rarely ever use that "im better than you because i've been here longer" unless i'm just funnin' about scott's "he won't pay attention till you have at least a 1000 posts". it's a rather comical joke that most people who have been here a while know and recite from time to time.

Also, it's true.

Honestly, I really don't care all that much. I have just seen her stir shit a number of times and I got frustrated. In the end, it doesn't matter though. I have actually lurked here for years but that doesn't matter either. I have been posting on certain boards for 10+ years and I never pull that "you're a n00b" garbage but it comes with the territory so I understand.

threads like this simultaneously make me (a) wish that I talked in this section of the message board more and (B) glad that I don't talk in this section of the message board often.

my thoughts: drinking and driving is hella dumb/irresponsible/[various other negative adjectives]

okay, back to matrix algebra, writing stat code, and wondering when I'm going to bed... it's been fun!

holy shit.. that's no good. i wonder what happened? give us details? whos saying what? etc etc.. vc minds want to know.

To tell you the truth i don't care, but i'm bored, so humor me.

holy shit.. that's no good. i wonder what happened? give us details? whos saying what? etc etc.. vc minds want to know.

To tell you the truth i don't care, but i'm bored, so humor me.

I read every facebook post/ comment on his wall since his last one and can't figure out why.

(I may have also google searched hoping theres some sort of public database for this type of thing)