City and Colour - Tour Variants

Regarding the Blue little hell and gold fragile bird. The merch people at the two shows I attended said they were only given about 20-30 of each for each night....and that is common for most shows....so If you want to score the TOUR colours id get to your shows EARLY!!!!

That's bologna/baloney. The dude I talked to said that he only sold around 15 each night. There were 400+ that got in before me that were waiting in the line outside of Bogarts. I got my copy well after everyone got in. Part of me worried that they would be sold out by the time I made it to the merch table, but there was not a part of me willing to wait outside in a line for three hours to get a special copy of it. I still prevailed, and I bought mine at around 8:30-9:00.

its just what i was told by the people selling merch at the shows I was at (large venue, where they sold out in less than an hour after doors opened). And it was a big venue and the people selling were clearly hired by the venue itself....but I am just trying to be nice and help people out!

So what I feared the most happened last night, went to see C&C last night and was looking forward to picking up the Blue version of Little Hell, but the guy selling merch said they sold out about a week ago :( So if anyone who was able to pick up an extra copy and is willing to part with it, please PM me! I would greatly appreciate it!

So what I feared the most happened last night, went to see C&C last night and was looking forward to picking up the Blue version of Little Hell, but the guy selling merch said they sold out about a week ago :( So if anyone who was able to pick up an extra copy and is willing to part with it, please PM me! I would greatly appreciate it!

holy piss. like 100% totally sold out for the rest of the tour? they didnt even make it to canada yet. welp if anyones got and extra hit me up as well...

• 2 weeks later...
I'm going to the show on the 21st, I guess as long as I go right to the merch table I won't have any problem getting one. This is awesome, I was bummed to hear the blue tour copy sold out but this more than makes up for it.

PS Blake, did you get my parcel?

Hey man, totally forgot to get back to you. Yeah, I got it, it looks and sounds great. Thanks a bunch!

PS - You should snag me a copy of the red vinyl ;)

Hey man, totally forgot to get back to you. Yeah, I got it, it looks and sounds great. Thanks a bunch!

PS - You should snag me a copy of the red vinyl ;)

Word, no worries, just wanted to make sure you had it now since I took so long to even mail it in the first place.

I have no problem trying to get one for you, but it's all going to depend on if the merch guy lets me get more than just one for me, and also if they even have any left (it's pretty close to the end of the tour). will let you know.