City and Colour - Tour Variants

Good luck with your bundle. I have all posters and 2/3 records, the last one supposedly shipped December 29th (my shows were in November) and they had been telling me originally that they all shipped out August 7th. Keep bugging them and eventually they'll crack it seems

Yikes, that really blows. I haven't contacted them yet. Probably will on Monday - seems like trying on a Friday would be dumb.

A friend just got his poster and vinyl bundle... looks like the purple is only out of 150, not 700.

Wow, these tour records have sold so badly! Was apparently originally gna be outta 1100, but with only 50 sold in Europe, 150 in USA and 150 in Canada, that's only 350, not even a third of what they anticipated!!

A friend just got his poster and vinyl bundle... looks like the purple is only out of 150, not 700.

Wow, these tour records have sold so badly! Was apparently originally gna be outta 1100, but with only 50 sold in Europe, 150 in USA and 150 in Canada, that's only 350, not even a third of what they anticipated!!

Truthfully, I think what put off a lot of people was the cost. And the fact that to get the vinyl, you had to buy the poster. I don't know about Europe and the US, but all together (with shipping) the bundle cost about $65-70, more than the tickets cost ($50ish). I don't even want the poster.

Truthfully, I think what put off a lot of people was the cost. And the fact that to get the vinyl, you had to buy the poster. I don't know about Europe and the US, but all together (with shipping) the bundle cost about $65-70, more than the tickets cost ($50ish). I don't even want the poster.

Mine worked out at £69 for the Euro - about $100!

You're definitely right. I didn't want the poster either, they would've sold so many more if you could just buy the ticket & vinyl, and if they didn't cost so much

I was shocked when I placed my order and saw how much the vinyl bundle was going to be, then even more shocked at the $20 shipping (because they don't ship the poster and vinyl together) Even the $50 ticket price seemed high. I remember seeing Dallas years ago for $20! He needs to stop being so popular haha. Ah well, thankfully I only have one musical obsession and after all these years Dallas is still worth every penny I've spent.

Guest therealryan

Agreed, very costly. Another part I dont get is the, Canada Post Expedited : CAD19.75 cost.

paid for "fast shipping" on Sept 29th 2011, for a package that didn't ship until Jan 11th 2012. doesn't make much sense. after that long of a wait I wouldn't have minded paying less for shipping and heaven forbid wait another 5-7 days...

not a fan of CrowdSurge.com, useless customer service esp. for the price of everything.