Ceremony Pre-Orders Are Up

Bridge 9 pre-order packages are pretty foolish. They add a couple of small things and jack up the price, and give you no guarantee that you'll get the rare color. Never been a fan of their packages, though the label is pretty solid in itself. I'm waiting on this until I hear a track.

Bridge 9 pre-order packages are pretty foolish. They add a couple of small things and jack up the price, and give you no guarantee that you'll get the rare color. Never been a fan of their packages, though the label is pretty solid in itself. I'm waiting on this until I hear a track.

We do our best to swap out the rare color vinyl in the store graphic once it sells out, so unless you're right on the cusp, what you see should be what you get.

I know we can't please everyone but we always try to give a good value. I think $17 is a good price for everything that comes with it, and with the last few pre-orders (Defeater, Have Heart) people were all over saying it was such a good deal for what came with it. Can't win!

Plus, the cover songs are fantastic and anyone who liked Rohnert Park will definitely want to pick this up.

For those that don't care about colors, the music is available separately on 12" EP, CD, cassette & digital formats.

Thanks!

- Chris

B9

P.S. 24"x36" is NOT small, lol.

We do our best to swap out the rare color vinyl in the store graphic once it sells out, so unless you're right on the cusp, what you see should be what you get.

I know we can't please everyone but we always try to give a good value. I think $17 is a good price for everything that comes with it, and with the last few pre-orders (Defeater, Have Heart) people were all over saying it was such a good deal for what came with it. Can't win!

Plus, the cover songs are fantastic and anyone who liked Rohnert Park will definitely want to pick this up.

For those that don't care about colors, the music is available separately on 12" EP, CD, cassette & digital formats.

Thanks!

- Chris

B9

P.S. 24"x36" is NOT small, lol.[/q

Does the poster come in a poster tube, or no :(

I think these should work like the Saddle Creek pre-orders. You pay more up front and get a poster or shirt you wouldn't normally buy with the understanding you're getting the rarest vinyl. To me, if you are buying the premium package and then you don't get the rare vinyl, there's no incentive.

that's exactly how this works. Once the "rarest" version is out, we'll make note of it, and you can still buy the package (to get the other stuff) if it suits you. Otherwise, the 2nd & 3rd versions are available by themselves.

I knew this was gonna happen and glad it did. I Really like Matador and B9 is getting on my nerves pressing records over and over and over and over.

this is possibly the stupidest thing ever posted on this board (and that says something).

thanks for the tip on the color indication in the picture for the package deal chris.