MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

End Moral: Trash talk via social media yields quicker response and results than formal email.

Well last time I cancelled my order he sent my refund to as a purchase, so I lost $1.25 - no biggy.

Months later I have a dispute letter from Chase saying I have a dispute payment - ???

Turns out he refunded the order and shipped to my old address and my campus forwarded the record to my house a month after - Seems like an information lag, I wanted the /100 pressing anyway.

I thought it was some sort of information lag between us, but it seems like this guy may just be a genuine dick. Refunding orders incorrectly then shipping them to file a claim? Now canceling an order I placed for my little brother for Xmas. Then bumping the price from $40 to $60?

I do not have any knowledge of how to run a record label but this all just seems pretty shitty.

I even deleted my past posts of me being a dick towards MTS but this time, c'mon broski.

So the moral of the story is...

Angry Tweets = correct refund

E-Mails = ass ache w/ no results

PS does anyone have the Tri-Color press I can buy so I don't have to buy my brother some Yugiman cards?

@HipsterAsFolk: just to clarify, my comment wasn't an attack on yr Tweeting about MTS - it was more a comment on how MTS seem to handle things quicker when they're made public as opposed to slowly in private which speaks volumes as to how they care more about saving face than actually delivering and satisfying those who support them and buy their stuff.

Just chiming in to let all of you know that I hear all of you loud and clear.

Instead of digging through all of this, I'm going to focus on the task at hand so that you can all receive your records sooner rather than later.

If you want to talk to me directly, my e-mail address is [email protected], feel free to write me at any time. I won't necessarily be answering questions or posting anything other than updates in this thread. So e-mail is the way to go to get in touch.

Thank you.

people, serious focusing going on here

I'm surprised he hasn't come in here and deleted the thread. He is a mod.

And on another note, how can we make this come up closer to the top in search results for people searching for this album?

idk...click here maybe?

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=blink%20182%20toypaj%20vinyl&source=web&cd=41&ved=0CBwQFjAAOCg&url=http%3A%2F%2Fvinylcollective.proboards.com%2Findex.cgi%3Faction%3Ddisplay%26board%3Dgeneral%26thread%3D65809%26page%3D5&ei=lDz5TuiQEObv0gHU15GbAg&usg=AFQjCNG1-Ba9zogpb-ol4kpUt_4Z_rKjJg

i don't understand why people are still complaining about pre-orders period (a few weeks or a few months). almost every small label does this. if you don't like it, then don't pre-order.

I wont. I don't mind a pre-order where a wait a week or 2 or if they at least have approved tests in hand. Not to mention with the history of this label the record will probably be out a month or more after the promised date.

i totally called this almost 6 months ago!

I'm surprised he hasn't come in here and deleted the thread. He is a mod.

And on another note, how can we make this come up closer to the top in search results for people searching for this album?

I dunno, he may realize that if he EVER wants people from here to buy his stuff ever again, he needs to keep this open.

He's at least NOT closed this thread. That's a good on him. He knows not to tangle with this corner. I'm assuming he remembers what Virgil went through. I mean, clearly not enough, but enough to remember that closing this thread would not bode well for him.

Oh, and Travis, you should get a small re-pressing done on black sometime ;)

Unfortunately, small pressings of Blink records arent really an option. If this MTS pressing doesnt come out soon then I'll look into getting more pressed though.

If the MTS falls through, that'd be great. If it does fall through, though, that would suck...we'd never get our hands on those 7"s.

Oh well.

@HipsterAsFolk: just to clarify, my comment wasn't an attack on yr Tweeting about MTS - it was more a comment on how MTS seem to handle things quicker when they're made public as opposed to slowly in private which speaks volumes as to how they care more about saving face than actually delivering and satisfying those who support them and buy their stuff.

ahah I know :-* I'm just kind of pissed that a drunken Tweet leads to a better result. Does RJ have a Napoleon Complex or something lawlz

I wonder if he will block me via Twitter too like Teen Hearts did :P

Unfortunately, small pressings of Blink records arent really an option. If this MTS pressing doesnt come out soon then I'll look into getting more pressed though.

If the MTS falls through, that'd be great. If it does fall through, though, that would suck...we'd never get our hands on those 7"s.

Oh well.

Im sure I could get those 7"s pressed as well if this all falls through. Hopefully these are done and shipped out soon, not holding my breath tho.