MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

toki.

toki, toki, toki...

God gave us eyes to read. If people can't skim a few pages to find pertinent information, they shouldn't hang out in a forum... ESPECIALLY this forum.

Bunch of complainers (PS - that's been a side-topic over in the Vheissu thread- people that bitch about anything and everything- you should go over there and skim through that thread).

Instead of yelling at me about bringing up basketball over the course of three pages, why don't you go smite the people that took part in EIGHTY FUCKING PAGES OF SHAQ!?

PS- I love you.

And I'm also about to flood this page with more Scalabrine. So, what say you to THAT!? Smite away.

And in regards to the Knicks 12 point loss to the Bulls last night:

Korver had 11 of his 14 points in the fourth quarter as he also had seven rebounds, three assists and three blocks. But it was his full out dive on the floor early in the fourth quarter when he grabbed the ball away from Baron Davis and whipped the ball to Taj Gibson for a dunk that symbolized the effort that overwhelmed the Knicks.

“Kyle was huge, the way he played, diving for loose balls, blocking shots. He played with a lot of passion. It was inspiring,” said Joakim Noah. “Kyle was the difference maker for us tonight. Not just with his three point shooting. That play I feel like characterized the game for us. Diving for a loose ball and getting Taj that dunk. I didn’t play a lot in the fourth quarter, but just watching that I was pretty hyped.”

Is there any way we can bring this to the attention of Universal? I doubt they'll reimburse us or anything, but they may have the leverage to have a real impact on outing this situation and getting MTS to own up. I'm sure the band doesn't appreciate this kind of treatment to their fans either.

i emailed Universal about what was going on with this back in February. someone there responded back, basically saying they are not happy with how MTS is handling this and would investigate further, possibly taking some course of action depending on what they found out. that was the last i heard from them, even after trying to follow up on the matter.

Travis might be the best bet to get some solid answers out of Universal about MTS and TOYPAJ since he has a working relationship with them. but Travis would be taking a decent sized risk doing so as it would be unprofessional.

Can you post the email you used to get in touch with them. How about we all flood the fuck out of Universal with emails about this situation. I mean, don't flame universal, just send them well written letters about your disappointment with RJ and the release of this record.

i emailed Universal about what was going on with this back in February. someone there responded back, basically saying they are not happy with how MTS is handling this and would investigate further, possibly taking some course of action depending on what they found out. that was the last i heard from them, even after trying to follow up on the matter.

Travis might be the best bet to get some solid answers out of Universal about MTS and TOYPAJ since he has a working relationship with them. but Travis would be taking a decent sized risk doing so as it would be unprofessional.

[image]

[image]