MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

call the numbers on the previous page

He will probably hang up on me. Is anyone actually going to pick or fix the problem when I call? He should just stop being an asshole and say hey this aint happening and refund my money but that is obviously asking too much. Always wanted to started my own record label. Hell it can't be that hard. If people bought something from me I would send them their records and if I couldn't deliver that product their money would be refunded no questions asked.

We could avoid all these repeat questions if there wasn't a dozen spam posts between every relevant one...

Sorry Adam, just trying to liven up the place.

i say the exact same thing and you give me some smartass response, he says something and you say sorry. weird.

and i dont care enough to smite. karma on this site means nothing to me.

We could avoid all these repeat questions if there wasn't a dozen spam posts between every relevant one...

HAHAHA do you really believe that? I have seen answers posted two posts above the question asked before on here. People dont read entire threads, they just post their questions and look to see if they get answered. This thread could be condensed to 9 pages of strictly relevant material and it would still get asked every other hour or so.

rj is probably stoked when you guys post pictures that have no relevance to the issue cause it just floods out the relevant posts pointing out all the bullshit rj has pulled, and to people that arent members here and havent followed the situation see it and they just think this is like a "post a picture of your favourite black or ginger basketball player" thread.

if anything ive used this as a huge guideline for licensed releases... i made sure to post the shipdate for the TMBG record about a month after i expexted to receive them, and only after i was assured the records were physically being pressed... at which point i was ok doing a pre-order and we beat the posted date by like 3 weeks.