MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

I do have a lot of love for Scalabrine however but he is no Shaq and I'll always cheer for Matt "The Red Rocket" Bonner first. Did you know that Bonner found Toronto so pedestrian friendly he'd walk to the stadium with fans for his home games? Just a little Matt Bonner trivia.

Actually, that is pretty cool. Canadians have always been nice to me. I'd move there if the lady would.

toki.

toki, toki, toki...

God gave us eyes to read. If people can't skim a few pages to find pertinent information, they shouldn't hang out in a forum... ESPECIALLY this forum.

Bunch of complainers (PS - that's been a side-topic over in the Vheissu thread- people that bitch about anything and everything- you should go over there and skim through that thread).

Instead of yelling at me about bringing up basketball over the course of three pages, why don't you go smite the people that took part in EIGHTY FUCKING PAGES OF SHAQ!?

PS- I love you.

And I'm also about to flood this page with more Scalabrine. So, what say you to THAT!? Smite away.

Your the man casey and I know the knicks fucking suck. This is something ive been well aware of for years and years so nothing new here. Enjoy your eastern confrence championship

sooo, maybe some information just came my way. and maybe im just going to give it to you guys.

Mightier Than Sword Records, LLC

Independent Record Label | Artist Management Company

109 Ingraham Street, Suite 309, Brooklyn, NY 11237

C: (210) 632-7128 | O: (347) 599-1855

you can get to my wantlist through my sig.

Surprising, my karma has increased by one over the course of the last two pages.

I would guess it's because of that ginger kid from youtube that you posted. I burst out laughing when I saw it.

I giggled pretty hard myself when I saw him show up while googling Scalabrine. I figured that would get some laughs. It was the perfect set-up.

Sorry Travis, but Scalabrine is probably the only bench player in the NBA that gets a standing ovation when he gets checked in with 0:08 left in the 4th quarter.

So what are the chances of me actually getting my money back. I have dealt with him and his labels on many occasions. It is always been a real pain in the ass dealing with him through email. I know official word from has came down about this being canceled but I see no way this release is going anywhere. Not that his word matters or anything. So what do you guys think the best course of action. Paypal deadline has obviously passed. So should I get to emailing him? Debit card number got stolen today too. People are scheming me left and right. God I hate thieves.