MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

There are tests of the 7"s

Im working on doing the bonus tracks on vinyl. Hopefully that happens. I really want those.

this shit just baffles me then, tests made, just fucked up the jackets or they were gonna be way more expensive than he planned is my guess and he got way behind with all his parties and tattoos, what a cunt of a human being.

oh well, Travis are you looking to do them as 3 7"s or like a 10"?

There are tests of the 7"s

Im working on doing the bonus tracks on vinyl. Hopefully that happens. I really want those.

this shit just baffles me then, tests made, just fucked up the jackets or they were gonna be way more expensive than he planned is my guess and he got way behind with all his parties and tattoos, what a cunt of a human being.

oh well, Travis are you looking to do them as 3 7"s or like a 10"?

If/when it gets approved Ill work out the details. Probably not 3 7"s though.

i just emailed RJ, Ryan & Dan to cancel my order and got a auto response from Ryan saying

I am no longer the point of contact for any MTS inquiries. Please email RJ at [email protected] for any questions or concerns. Thank you.

Which definitely sucks cause he's the only one who was ever of any help

i just emailed RJ, Ryan & Dan to cancel my order and got a auto response from Ryan saying

I am no longer the point of contact for any MTS inquiries. Please email RJ at [email protected] for any questions or concerns. Thank you.

Which definitely sucks cause he's the only one who was ever of any help

someone said the same a few pages back

Some guy posted this

"Hello, i am starting this thread so everyone who has purchased the TOYPAJ record from MTS can see what our options for recouping our money is.

I am assuming most of us paid with paypal and therefore if the payment was over 45 days old we can not get out money back right away. BUT, what we can do is each call paypal ourselves and tell them:

-your name

-the amount of transaction

-the date of transaction

-That is has not been received yet

-that all emails are being ignored

-and his contact info has been deleted from facebook and twitter

the number i was given are:

1-402-935-2050

( you can also find the numbers if you log into your paypal account and go into the resolution centre and click the contact us button)

or send them an email with all the details

I was told by a paypal representative that if there are 5+ cases opened against a seller it will automatically be reopened no matter if its over 45 days or not. And that in most cases if there are multiple files opened against a person that it is decided in the favour of the buyer.

PLEASE GUYS LETS GET TOGETHER AND ALL FILE A CASE!

FUCK R.J. LETS GET OUR MONEY BACK!!!!"

From their FB

Mightier Than Sword Records, LLC

Independent Record Label | Artist Management Company

109 Ingraham Street, Suite 309, Brooklyn, NY 11237

C: (210) 632-7128 | O: (347) 599-1855

These are office and cell phone numbers for MTS. Since they won't respond to e-mails we should probably all start calling.

Some guy posted this

"Hello, i am starting this thread so everyone who has purchased the TOYPAJ record from MTS can see what our options for recouping our money is.

I am assuming most of us paid with paypal and therefore if the payment was over 45 days old we can not get out money back right away. BUT, what we can do is each call paypal ourselves and tell them:

-your name

-the amount of transaction

-the date of transaction

-That is has not been received yet

-that all emails are being ignored

-and his contact info has been deleted from facebook and twitter

the number i was given are:

1-402-935-2050

( you can also find the numbers if you log into your paypal account and go into the resolution centre and click the contact us button)

or send them an email with all the details

I was told by a paypal representative that if there are 5+ cases opened against a seller it will automatically be reopened no matter if its over 45 days or not. And that in most cases if there are multiple files opened against a person that it is decided in the favour of the buyer.

PLEASE GUYS LETS GET TOGETHER AND ALL FILE A CASE!

FUCK R.J. LETS GET OUR MONEY BACK!!!!"

"Some Guy" does not count as a source. Paypal told me today that they will in no uncertain terms open a case for me. They said without an investigation by ic3 finding MTS at fault they will not cease his account nor will they act against him since the 45 day window expired. If "Some Guy" wants to step forward with better information please do so.