MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

Just chiming in to let all of you know that I hear all of you loud and clear.

Instead of digging through all of this, I'm going to focus on the task at hand so that you can all receive your records sooner rather than later.

If you want to talk to me directly, my e-mail address is [email protected], feel free to write me at any time. I won't necessarily be answering questions or posting anything other than updates in this thread. So e-mail is the way to go to get in touch.

Thank you.

Ahahahhahah

Is there any way we can bring this to the attention of Universal? I doubt they'll reimburse us or anything, but they may have the leverage to have a real impact on outing this situation and getting MTS to own up. I'm sure the band doesn't appreciate this kind of treatment to their fans either.

i emailed Universal about what was going on with this back in February. someone there responded back, basically saying they are not happy with how MTS is handling this and would investigate further, possibly taking some course of action depending on what they found out. that was the last i heard from them, even after trying to follow up on the matter.

Travis might be the best bet to get some solid answers out of Universal about MTS and TOYPAJ since he has a working relationship with them. but Travis would be taking a decent sized risk doing so as it would be unprofessional.

Travis might be the best bet to get some solid answers out of Universal about MTS and TOYPAJ since he has a working relationship with them. but Travis would be taking a decent sized risk doing so as it would be unprofessional.

My thoughts exactly, he seems to get shit done and get answers but it's risky to get involved. Too bad we couldn't get a large group to collectively leave flaming bags of shit on RJ's doorstep. Or at the very least an unmarked box of hornets.

My thoughts exactly, he seems to get shit done and get answers but it's risky to get involved. Too bad we couldn't get a large group to collectively leave flaming bags of shit on RJ's doorstep. Or at the very least an unmarked box of hornets.

At least mark them with an H, so we know there's hornets in them.

I had a feeling I needed to check this out today and look who happens to show up.

Lets do this Casey.

P.S. Go Spurs or seomthing, I dont follow basketball, you fucking loser. Go talk about it elsewhere, not in this thread that has been on topic non stop for 119 pages, Ill be damned if it gets off topic NOW

tokimedo... you weren't a part of the conversation yesterday, but it eventually jumped into the NBA.

So calm down.

And 69 = rocketcat is back.

yeah..i had to sit through the fucking conversation. you realize you guys talking about basketball and shit is why every other page someone asks who the email for a refund or whats going on with this etc etc? it floods up the topic with shit that doesnt even relate and people dont want to sift through it.