MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

still no actual concrete beyond reasonable doubt proof it's not you... just the stench of desperation trying to make people think it's not you. tools will be tools. instead of posting here you might be better suited fist bumping in the middle of a highway.

couldn't you do any better than that?

still no actual concrete beyond reasonable doubt proof it's not you... just the stench of desperation trying to make people think it's not you. tools will be tools. instead of posting here you might be better suited fist bumping in the middle of a highway.

couldn't you do any better than that?

like i said earlier my name is Mason hence the username and i'd usually let people on the internet believe what they want but that kid is a total tool and do not want to be associated with him and i've never been to Oklaholma.. and for the annoying part.... it's a jersey thing

this mason kid makes me feel ashamed to be from jersey. such a little bitch.

like i said earlier my name is Mason hence the username and i'd usually let people on the internet believe what they want but that kid is a total tool and do not want to be associated with him and i've never been to Oklaholma.. and for the annoying part.... it's a jersey thing

this mason kid makes me feel ashamed to be from jersey. such a little bitch.

-7 hours and counting

- hours BOO

It will come, just chill the fuck out. :o

We're all aware it will come, we'd just like updates when they say updates will be coming. MTS, when called out, again, on their Facebook about the update, said it was 'coming today still!' which was yesterday.

I'd rather radio silence than a missed update; a missed update makes me feel like something has fucked up or MTS doesn't give a fuck about their customers - neither of which I'm really pleased about.

-7 hours and counting

- hours BOO

It will come, just chill the fuck out. :o

We're all aware it will come, we'd just like updates when they say updates will be coming. MTS, when called out, again, on their Facebook about the update, said it was 'coming today still!' which was yesterday.

I'd rather radio silence than a missed update; a missed update makes me feel like something has fucked up or MTS doesn't give a fuck about their customers - neither of which I'm really pleased about.