MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

http://vinylcollective.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57818

go visit that thread if you think RJ is a bad business man and has horrible customer service

when you drop that kind of cash and get no communication and no chance that you're going to see your product or get your money back, then you can piss and moan for as long as you like

that's not the deal here, everybody get their precious little undies out of the knot they're bunched up in and remove the sandy remains of the beach from your genitalia

Damn son, are you on the MTS payroll or something? You got RJ's back. HARD.

[image]

http://vinylcollective.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57818

go visit that thread if you think RJ is a bad business man and has horrible customer service

when you drop that kind of cash and get no communication and no chance that you're going to see your product or get your money back, then you can piss and moan for as long as you like

that's not the deal here, everybody get their precious little undies out of the knot they're bunched up in and remove the sandy remains of the beach from your genitalia

Damn son, are you on the MTS payroll or something? You got RJ's back. HARD.

[image]

I wish I was on anybody's payroll...(i'm unemployed and quickly running out of money...boo hoo)

but f'real, I just think it's fucked that you kids don't have any patients with this sort of stuff, that's all....as I stated earlier, I don't see the point in the bitching, whining, complaining, and acting like this guy is your little servent....this record is 10 years old....it's not like there's a make a wish foundation kid waiting on this as his "make a wish"...it's not a Poly-Cut deal where we're all out this money and will never hold the finished product. It's just taking the guy a longer than expected. I do think maintaining radio silence when the herd is restless is a bit crummy, but I legitimately feel 98% of the people posting in here are acting like they are 5 years old

Why are record labels pressing vinyl somehow exempt from being criticized? Stop telling us to stop "whining", in fact, no one is whining, we're legitimately complaining about a company that has taken our hard earned money and then releasing the product later than they promised. Everyone that's defending MTS can fuck right off, they deserve no defending on this. Also how are they ever gonna improve if no one complains about it? They won't. Complaining is the best way to have them work on it. If no one complained about this pressing through this thread/Facebook, we would not have received that e-mail with actual pictures at all. Guess what? Our complaining about shitty service has already had an impact.

For the record, the jackets look cool and I like the set-up, but no fucking idea why they didn't decide that they day that they announced the pre-orders.

After the wait for Self-Titled, I knew this one was gonna have the same problem. Self-Titled is one of the best looking records I have in every aspect. If this even gets close to that (though it looks like it will be better), then it is well worth the wait. Dude may go about things in the wrong way, but the job still gets done and it gets done well.

Cancel it and buy the older HT one off of eBay for absurd prices or just wait and feel awesome when you get it. Jesus.

I just think it's fucked that you kids don't have any patients

Well we are not doctors so thats why we have no patients.

Also paying for something ahead a time and not getting when it was supposed to be released and then finding out things are barely being put in to production. Now that makes us lose our Patience