MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

all you people that are pissed at this label for pulling all this shit should actually do something about it aside from just asking for a refund, like file a report or complaint with the better business bureau or something along those lines. complaining on a message board and on the label's facebook is clearly not getting anything done.

all you people that are pissed at this label for pulling all this shit should actually do something about it aside from just asking for a refund, like file a report or complaint with the better business bureau or something along those lines. complaining on a message board and on the label's facebook is clearly not getting anything done.

nothing to file with the BBB if you ask for a refund he'll give you one because he knows he's going to sell them all one way or another.

Get the fuck out of here.

I wonder which asshole has to ignore all the notifications of people asking about the album in order to keep posting all their updates about shows, hahaha.

that is the one thing that i feel bad for.. this guy is trying to promote other bands and help them out and all we do is flood the page about our records. kids are just trying to get into the business and all we care about are dumb records

I wonder which asshole has to ignore all the notifications of people asking about the album in order to keep posting all their updates about shows, hahaha.

that is the one thing that i feel bad for.. this guy is trying to promote other bands and help them out and all we do is flood the page about our records. kids are just trying to get into the business and all we care about are dumb records

I feel really bad for the bands on that label, too. I keep saying, 'fuck this, after TOYPAJ, I'm not buying anything from them again', but then I listen to Gameday Regulars, and I like them...and it's not fair at all to the band to not support because RJ is being a piece of shit.

I just want an update. Even if nothing's changed. I don't like being ignored when I paid a decent chunk of change.

Yeah records ARE stupid!

Also, the Holocaust never happened!