MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

like i said earlier my name is Mason hence the username and i'd usually let people on the internet believe what they want but that kid is a total tool and do not want to be associated with him and i've never been to Oklaholma.. and for the annoying part.... it's a jersey thing

still no actual concrete beyond reasonable doubt proof it's not you... just the stench of desperation trying to make people think it's not you. tools will be tools. instead of posting here you might be better suited fist bumping in the middle of a highway.

Pretty sure that kid annoying them is actually you, considering how much you're trying to convince everyone that it is this Mason guy.

still no actual concrete beyond reasonable doubt proof it's not you... just the stench of desperation trying to make people think it's not you. tools will be tools. instead of posting here you might be better suited fist bumping in the middle of a highway.

Pretty sure that kid annoying them is actually you, considering how much you're trying to convince everyone that it is this Mason guy.

you found out my terrible secret. oh no! :o i was found out by some guy named '69' who decided to take his witty, profound, trolling and use it against me. what should i do?? my facebook is found out and now everyone knows what i look like and can get all my personal info and annoy my friends and spam the shit out of me. woe is me.

but on a serious note, do you really think i would have a facebook that is not set to private? if i even had a facebook to begin with? c'mon now.

gee i wonder who made the fake 'Stop Crying' account

Who did make a "Stop Crying" fake account? I can sincerely say it ain't me (check ip addresses or e-mail used to register or however mods can tell who set up a fake account) I am glad to see the temper tantrums seem to have either subsided or just aren't being expressed as often in this thread