MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

everyone should send emails here if they're not going to address anything about what is going on with this record and ignore everyone on facebook to post tour dates on their wall:

[email protected]

apparently that guy actually responds to emails, and not just respond, respond the same day.

this is who helped me with my refund, so no need to PM me asking for it since it's posted now :)

everyone should send emails here if they're not going to address anything about what is going on with this record and ignore everyone on facebook to post tour dates on their wall:

[email protected]

apparently that guy actually responds to emails, and not just respond, respond the same day.

Yeah thanks a lot for this mate, i emailed him, he responded quickly and i now have my refund being processed.

Cheers!

This is getting kind of ridiculous. Call me crazy, but I'm about to try and get rj's address and pay him a visit. I hear there's a nice view from his rooftop.

Edit - and before anybody says it, I would not be visiting him to harrass him or beat him up, it'd be a visit just to get a fucking update. Pathetic that one has to get on a bus and travel 10 hours two ways just for a measly update on where my records are.

everybody should email RJ everyday asking for an update. Maybe when his inbox is so flooded he can't get to emails about tours and other bands he's signed, he'll send one out.

here's his personal twitter too, so flood this too. @raleighjesus

http://twitter.com/#!/raleighjesus

but it wouldnt surprise me if starts blocking people.

and from an email to that [email protected] guy, it seems MTS hired someone (this Dan fellow) mainly just to answer emails from customers and do other web related BS like ignore everyone on asking for an update on Facebook just to post tour dates and news for MTS' other bands. but most likely to mainly try and put out the flames from this TOYPAJ fiasco. so RJ sorta hired a PR guy to deal with the massive fallout and sheer volume of complaints regarding this record. or at least that is one of the many hats he has this Dan guy wearing.

also it's very lame that RJ has not posted, or even logged in for that matter, in almost two months. since he doesn't answer emails either i wonder if he is just dodging everything related to his release of TOYPAJ.

Yea, he disappears till the final package is ready. Then acts like nothing happened and shit talks all the people who bitch on the thread.

also it's very lame that RJ has not posted, or even logged in for that matter, in almost two months. since he doesn't answer emails either i wonder if he is just dodging everything related to his release of TOYPAJ.

I bet you could go back to the first missed update/fuck up and it would line up pretty perfectly with him falling off the Earth.

This is getting kind of ridiculous. Call me crazy, but I'm about to try and get rj's address and pay him a visit. I hear there's a nice view from his rooftop.

Edit - and before anybody says it, I would not be visiting him to harrass him or beat him up, it'd be a visit just to get a fucking update. Pathetic that one has to get on a bus and travel 10 hours two ways just for a measly update on where my records are.

Are you kidding me? This might be more ridiculous then MTS's customer service. Get a fucking refund. He's not holding your money hostage, he is just taking forever to put a record out.

Are you kidding me? This might be more ridiculous then MTS's customer service. Get a fucking refund. He's not holding your money hostage, he is just taking forever to put a record out.

refund is not an option, i want these records, or at least a fucking update. didnt know thats too much to ask?

I think he's just waiting until he has an update to give one. When he has something to give he usually gives it. So my guess, wait it out like we've all been doing and it will come. Hopefully sooner than later. Either way the packaging is something I'm stoked to see

i think most people would like to hear something rather than nothing at all. even "the plant is backlogged and the records aren't done being pressed." would suffice most. it's the keeping people in the dark and ignoring paying customers. other labels have run into delays, but when they do they at least keep their customers informed. especiall when they ask. are people pissed that these things aren't done yet, sure. but i'm willing to bet what is pushing a lot of people over the edge is the complete lack of communication and the label going out of their way to ignore people. i will never know what is so hard about keeping people informed in this internet age. should there be an update every day, no. but i don't think once a week is too much to ask for, especially considering how long this has taken with no end in sight.

they obvioulsy use their facebook frequently by the amount of posts they make for news/updates about their other bands, and in the process have to look past several posts/people asking for an update. they wouldnt have all these complaints to deal with and people asking for updates multiple times a day if they just keep people informed, even if no progress has been made.

odds are these aren't even in final production yet, which is why there has been no update. he doesnt want to deal with the backlash after people find that out, as if he is dealing with it or addressing it now. apparently MTS gave away a TOYPAJ test pressing on facebook, but all that guarantess at the most is that test presses were approved.

all of this would also be avoided if MTS didnt need to use the money from pre-orders to get records into production. that shouldnt be common practice amongst any business. if they launched pre-orders when the records were pretty much done, at least in production, instead of two months before you even finalize your jacket order, things would run smoother. i remember after the last blink record MTS did RJ promising things would run smoother and more efficient, with pre-orders not dragging on for months. well that was clearly a lie as this has been their worst fiasco to date. if i ran the label i would be ashamed of myself.