RUN FOR COVER UPDATE JULY 2011

We have a huge vinyl announcement coming on Thursday. Anyone who has ever been interested in the music we release, and even tons of people who haven't been, will be stoked on this. It's not pre-order related, and this is the first mention we've made of it. If you want to know about it the second we go live with the news (which you will) subscribe to our newsletter here: http://eepurl.com/eGH7c

MAN OVERBOARD/MEMORIAL/GDP/DAYLIGHT/BASEMENT PRE-ORDER UPATE:

As many of you know, we are waiting on a (probably literal) ton of vinyl from our currently very backed up plant (Rainbo). Their term times have gotten almost 5 times longer since a few month ago, obviously something that cannot be forseen. The good news we are in the final stages of production with every single one of the releases we are waiting on, and they should start shipping to us this week. It's hard to say in what order they will ship but we should know more this week. Once they are in everything will ship very quickly.

Just wanted to keep everyone updated. You will be notified when your order is ready to ship, and then when it does ship! Thanks everyone.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does the Thursday announcement have anything to do with the poster that's on my wall right now? I have a feeling it does, RFC #50!

and ugh...4 months...is so worth the wait cause i'll be getting Fireworks - Bonfires, TWY the Upsides repress, MOB highlight reel and Seahaven - Ghost.

It actually has nothing to do with that, but that's coming soon too!

P.S. Max, tomorrow I am going to ship you everything that you've ordered that's available, which is obviously most of it. Then I will ship the MOB and Basement LPs together as those will be in at similar times.

Just wanting to make sure, but I ordered Fireworks - All I Have To Offer... and Title Fight - The Last Thing You Forget along with a Basement LP and I've heard of a case that some people's copies of Real Talk sold out while they were waiting for other items and they weren't able to end up getting them. There's no chance that could happen is there? I'm sure you guys have that sort of issue sorted but it's always nice to be safe rather than sorry. Really excited for all that stuff and the coming announcements though!

Just wanting to make sure, but I ordered Fireworks - All I Have To Offer... and Title Fight - The Last Thing You Forget along with a Basement LP and I've heard of a case that some people's copies of Real Talk sold out while they were waiting for other items and they weren't able to end up getting them. There's no chance that could happen is there? I'm sure you guys have that sort of issue sorted but it's always nice to be safe rather than sorry. Really excited for all that stuff and the coming announcements though!

Nope you'll be fine! That was a weird circumstance, with only one or two people.

Does the Thursday announcement have anything to do with the poster that's on my wall right now? I have a feeling it does, RFC #50!

and ugh...4 months...is so worth the wait cause i'll be getting Fireworks - Bonfires, TWY the Upsides repress, MOB highlight reel and Seahaven - Ghost.

P.S. Max, tomorrow I am going to ship you everything that you've ordered that's available, which is obviously most of it. Then I will ship the MOB and Basement LPs together as those will be in at similar times.

Any chance you could do that with my order??? Pretty much waiting on the same thing...have MOB, Seahaven, Daytrader and Upside Repress in that order. With a separate order for the Basement record.

Any news on the Tigers Jaw represses? I have to plan for those releases, as they will put a dent in my bank account.

It's gonna be a few weeks.

Go with a new plant, Rainbo sucks and your customers won't have to wait.

Yeah, we're going to spread our projects over multiple plants in the future so if one's backed up, everything isn't backed up.

^ This. Also, the new Seahaven LP cannot come out quickly enough. Love those guys.

The new Seahaven record is probably my favorite release of the year an I have only heard the pre-production. It's being recorded now, look for a late fall/early winter release.

Any chance you could do that with my order??? Pretty much waiting on the same thing...have MOB, Seahaven, Daytrader and Upside Repress in that order. With a separate order for the Basement record.

Yes! Email [email protected] and ask him to ship what's available from your orders. He will do it in the morning!

That would rule! I have 3 separate orders in right now though. Are the only things I have ordered that AREN'T available the MOB and Basement LPs/books?

Thanks a ton for the update, i've been wondering when we'd hear from you again haha.

Yes! Email [email protected] and ask him to ship what's available from your orders. He will do it in the morning!

Awesome, just went ahead and did that can't wait to hear those records!