New Stuff in the DW Estore

^ Thanks. We do our best to keep everything in Press.

The recent represses of TA "Parting The Sea..." and LOMA's "Life/Less" are almost gone.

Hey Girls & Guys,

I will do my best to keep this thread updated when new items come in each week.

Here's the latest...

New Distro Titles:

[image][image][image][image][image][image][image][image]

Latest Deathwish & Exclusively Distributed Items:

[image][image][image][image][image][image][image][image][image][image][image]

Visit for more info: http://deathwishinc.com/estore/

-J.

Guest obzen

J, sorry to bother you with this but would you happen to know how many of the Deafheaven splatter were pressed? I just want to estimate how long I will have to buy one. Thanks a ton.

probably not as much as i love getting real answers

Here's the thing: We give real answers as soon as we have them. Unfortunately there are too many factors that come into play with production, manufacturing, and shipping for us to give them at times. "Soon" let's you know that things are progressing enough to share some info with all of you. We've never been a label that doesn't share information. For the most part, when there is news to share, you get it. We will never forget to tell you that a release is available to order, etc. After all, that's what our collective job is as a label working on behalf of our artists. Thanks.

-J.

[image][image]

Whips/Chains "Master/Slave" 12"EP is available now on Deathwish.

Deathwish are proud to welcome Louisville's Whips/Chains to our affiliated family. Featuring Ryan Patterson (Coliseum), Ben Sears (Black God), and Will Allard (Xerxes), Whips/Chains play a brand of heavy, apocalyptic music for the trying times we live in. Unpolished and pure, this massive sounding down-tuned three piece takes influence from bands His Hero Is Gone, Bolt Thrower, and others.

"Master/Slave" is Whips/Chains monstrous debut 12"EP. Taking no time to set a tone, opener "Secular Front" crawls through a wreckage of noise before breaking into a D-Beat stride. Other songs "Brick and Mortar", "Trembling and Alone", and "Human Filth" carry this same bombastic quality, but also introduce subtle hooks into the fray. These dynamics make Whips/Chains not only powerful, but also uniquely listenable. Creating a mesmerizing push and pull throughout the grime and fury.

"Secular Front" video by Max Moore:

Whips/Chains Website: http://www.whipschains.com

Whips/Chains Releases & Apparel in the DW Estore: http://deathwishinc.com/estore/category/WHIPSCHAINS.html

Max Moore Films: http://maxmoorefilms.com/

• 1 year later...

AlphaOmega.NoRestNoPeace.Lo.jpgangeldust.xtraraw.lo.jpgAviator.SpiritFangs.Lo.jpgblast.blood.lo.jpgCromags.AlphaOmega.lo.jpgCursed.TheRest.Lo.jpgdads.prettygood.lo.jpgHourvari.Lo.jpgknowsecrets.ep.lo.jpgMammothGrinder.Underworlds.Lo.jpg 

Highlights include:

Cro Mags "Alpha Omega" on DW exclusive WHITE vinyl

Cursed "The Rest" bootleg 12" with all the non LP tracks collected in one place

Houvari s/t LP featuring dudes from Birds In Row

Know Secrets s/t LP featuring Meghan from Punch

Mammoth Grinder "Underworlds" featuring crushing loud songs.  DW warehouse favorite.

(part 2)

nervous.lp.lo.jpgpalm.mydarkesfriend.lo.jpgselfdefensefamily.corrections.lo.jpgSelfDefense.YouAre.Lo.jpgSDF.StalwartSons.Lo.jpgshelter.perfectionofdesire.lo.pngsupertouch.earthisflat.lo.pngtwitchingtongues.inlove.lo.jpgYAITW.MoralVoid.Lo.jpgYouthCodeLP.Lo.jpg

Highlights include:

Nervous s/t LP featuring Jake from Loma Prieta / Lewd Acts

Self Defense Family "The Corrections Officer..." 12" on DW exclusive CLEAR RED vinyl.  Also, cut out Pat's face on the cover for an awesome cheap Halloween mask!

Shelter "Perfection Of Desire" A new pressing on RED vinyl

Supertouch "The Earth Is Flat" A new pressing on BLUE vinyl (also one of my favorite records of all time)

Young And In The Way / Moral Void split 7" on DW exclusive CLEAR w/ BLACK SMOKE vinyl

Youth Code s/t LP on BLOOD RED vinyl.  Fucking awesome electro noise danse music (yes, it's the dude from Carry On)