RFC 7" Series, Tigers Jaw, Shook Ones, Bridge+Tunn

IN FOR DELUXE! is it weird that the box made me spend the extra $25 over the rare colors? it's the small things in life, you know?

i also forgot my tshirt size. like a moron. Jeff - do you want an email now, or would you prefer i wait until the flood dies down?

Thanks for this, this is rad.

One of the reasons I went for the Deluxe...I just like the idea of the complete set in a cool box, plus i just dig the label and I'd like the shirt and slipmat.

Totally up for that! ;D So I'll just leave a comment with my order and RFC will partially refund the shipping costs?

To repeat the question: If I want the deluxe package sent in one shipment (and leave an according note), will RFC partially refund shipping costs (how much would that be)?

IMO I was really reluctant to buy this package today. Woke up to the email. Thought about it during work. Got home read some opinions on here. Ultimately, decided to go with the deluxe subscription with extreme hesitation. Waiting on the MOB has been nothing short of a pain for all parties involved. April. That's all I can say. What I was sold on is when Jeff acknowledged that they already have the first two ready to go. That tells me that as a small business they have taken into consideration what the consumers have spoken up about. Yes, he could of easily announced this in April, but decided to hold out until they actually have a product to mail out. For that reason alone I am upholding my trust in RFC. Should be a cool series.

Since Jeff reads this you think you could throw in my Wonder Years and Bon Fires with the first 7" shipment. Or the MOB order. Whatever comes first? (Order#4833).

Waiting on the MOB has been nothing short of a pain for all parties involved. April. That's all I can say. What I was sold on is when Jeff acknowledged that they already have the first two ready to go. That tells me that as a small business they have taken into consideration what the consumers have spoken up about. Yes, he could of easily announced this in April, but decided to hold out until they actually have a product to mail out. For that reason alone I am upholding my trust in RFC. Should be a cool series.

Since Jeff reads this you think you could throw in my Wonder Years and Bon Fires with the first 7" shipment. Or the MOB order. Whatever comes first? (Order#4833).

Thanks for this post. The delays we've encounter suck but we're spreading our projects out over 3 different plants now so this doesn't happen to all of our releases at once and hopefully not at all, but obviously having 8 releases at once plant at once can get messy. Now that we have a staff and its not just me, there will be a huge emphasis on getting things in and shipped on time. Not that I wasn't trying to do that before, it was just extremely difficult to do with only one person on board.

I will have to check your orders but if stuff can be combined we will do it and refund you for sure.