RFC 7" Series, Tigers Jaw, Shook Ones, Bridge+Tunn

Hey duuuuuuuudes and chix

Talked to the PO, they should start scanning today or tomorrow. They said they just couldn't keep up with our amount of mail.

Sounds good. Still fishy that you paid to send them priority, and there's been no priority at all in shipping them. I know it's just around the corner, but I don't see any reason why you couldn't post a picture of the finished product, now that they are no longer in your hands. Is it at all possible Jeff?

Sounds good. Still fishy that you paid to send them priority, and there's been no priority at all in shipping them. I know it's just around the corner, but I don't see any reason why you couldn't post a picture of the finished product, now that they are no longer in your hands. Is it at all possible Jeff?

Whether or not these packages were sent media mail, first class, priority, express, etc, it wouldn't have mattered. The issue is that we have had hundreds of orders picked up in the last two weeks and they are being slow as hell about scanning them once they're picked up. This honestly happens all the time, but it's not usually this many orders that get held up.

There's nothing fishy about this at all really. If you want proof everything is in stock, check our instagram. I posted a picture of the last 70 or so domestic orders boxed up and ready to go. Surely you don't think we're taking a lie that far...right?

Whether or not these packages were sent media mail, first class, priority, express, etc, it wouldn't have mattered. The issue is that we have had hundreds of orders picked up in the last two weeks and they are being slow as hell about scanning them once they're picked up. This honestly happens all the time, but it's not usually this many orders that get held up.

There's nothing fishy about this at all really. If you want proof everything is in stock, check our instagram. I posted a picture of the last 70 or so domestic orders boxed up and ready to go. Surely you don't think we're taking a lie that far...right?

Oh wow. I didn't say I don't believe YOU. It doesn't seem right that you pay a certain cost to ship something a certain way, and it doesn't get shipped that way. Now I'm a crazy person for wanting a picture? I buy nearly every release you put out. I back your label 110%. I get it. Your post office is super, super slow. I know this happens every time, with every release (the whole 'electronic shipping info recieved ' thing). It is frustrating. I will surely keep my frustrations to myself from here on out.

Oh wow. I didn't say I don't believe YOU. It doesn't seem right that you pay a certain cost to ship something a certain way, and it doesn't get shipped that way. Now I'm a crazy person for wanting a picture? I buy nearly every release you put out. I back your label 110%. I get it. Your post office is super, super slow. I know this happens every time, with every release (the whole 'electronic shipping info recieved ' thing). It is frustrating. I will surely keep my frustrations to myself from here on out.

Sorry my bad! I read it completely wrong, but I was trying to be somewhat playful in tone, not a dick. Please feel free to air your frustrations publicly (seriously). To be fair the crazy person thing was directed towards anyone who wasn't satisfied with my explanation / instagram picture, not you.

And yeah, it is frustrating, and I am sorry it's taken forever and I promise we appreciate your loyalty as a customer more than anything. Sorry for coming off like a jerk.

I know this happens every time, with every release (the whole 'electronic shipping info recieved ' thing).

Just to be clear this isn't necessarily true. I know some labels print labels and don't ship packages for a bit, but our mail is picked up every day of the week besides Sunday, and most of the time they scan everything immediately. This has definitely happened before with large groups of orders though.

Sorry my bad! I read it completely wrong, but I was trying to be somewhat playful in tone, not a dick. Please feel free to air your frustrations publicly (seriously). To be fair the crazy person thing was directed towards anyone who wasn't satisfied with my explanation / instagram picture, not you.

And yeah, it is frustrating, and I am sorry it's taken forever and I promise we appreciate your loyalty as a customer more than anything. Sorry for coming off like a jerk.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I look forward to all of your quality releases in the future. Thank You.

Well I got the package. I know that I will never wear that t-shirt I guess it kind of teaches me a lesson in ordering something without seeing what the final product is going to look like I think when I ordered I was hoping for a similar RFC t-shirt that is currently in the store, the slip mat is a normal white slip mat with the newer logo not the better (in my opinion) hand logo. The box is a cardboard box and is screen printed.

Well I got the package. I know that I will never wear that t-shirt I guess it kind of teaches me a lesson in ordering something without seeing what the final product is going to look like I think when I ordered I was hoping for a similar RFC t-shirt that is currently in the store, the slip mat is a normal white slip mat with the newer logo not the better (in my opinion) hand logo. The box is a cardboard box and is screen printed.

Really? I tried to make the design as inoffensive and simple as possible, yet still somewhat unique since it was exclusive to this package, and people of all different shapes, sizes, sex's etc, were going to be wearing it. I think it would have been pretty lame if we just sent out hand shirts to everyone to be honest, but it sure would have been easier!

For future reference - people buying t-shirts normally feel like they're paying for the amount of ink on the shirt, not the shirt itself. It's inoffensive, but not compelling. And pocket t-shirts aren't flattering to a lot of people. Plus, the second I throw a jacket on over this, your design is totally lost.

I may consider unloading my Subscription Set. Color 7"s, box, shirt, slipmat. Anyone interested?

For future reference - people buying t-shirts normally feel like they're paying for the amount of ink on the shirt, not the shirt itself. It's inoffensive, but not compelling. And pocket t-shirts aren't flattering to a lot of people. Plus, the second I throw a jacket on over this, your design is totally lost.

I may consider unloading my Subscription Set. Color 7"s, box, shirt, slipmat. Anyone interested?

You know what else isn't flattering on some people? Everything. It's impossible to please everyone but I am sorry you are unsatisfied.

You know what else isn't flattering on some people? Everything. It's impossible to please everyone but I am sorry you are unsatisfied.

I do merch for a living - I know how it goes. "Is this on any different colors?" "I'd like that better if such and such were different." Don't take it personally. You're never going to win 'em all, but be happy to you provide something that people enjoy - music.

On a positive note - I caught the show last night and Young Statues were solid. The new song was probably the best of the set honestly, I wish they played more. They don't have a guitar-army anymore however which makes a ton of sense but kills the spectacle a bit. Diamond were better live than I expected and Misser were excellent. Some guy named Alan played Acoustic before Diamond and was shockingly good.

Why put that here? I guess its an RFC thread. Looking forward to getting this thing in the mail and wrapping this chapter up.

Really? I tried to make the design as inoffensive and simple as possible, yet still somewhat unique since it was exclusive to this package, and people of all different shapes, sizes, sex's etc, were going to be wearing it. I think it would have been pretty lame if we just sent out hand shirts to everyone to be honest, but it sure would have been easier!

The design is inoffensive and simple and I actually like the design, I just do not like the style of t-shirt it was printed on. All I was saying was I didn't see myself ever wearing it. Maybe others will like it, its just not for me.

Also:

I liked the music, and the addition of the box and slip mat are cool. I'm just talking about a t-shirt that's all.