RFC 7" Series, Tigers Jaw, Shook Ones, Bridge+Tunn

Well to be fair I guess I shouldn't say 'record'. Subscribers will be receiving a very limited flexi especially made for our CMJ showcase next month for the first xxx amount of people who come to the show. The rest will be sent to subscribers :)

Hint, it is a band thats playing our CMJ showcase. Don't bother trying to figure it out though, because the show isn't being announced til next week. Either way, people will be stoked on the band and the content of the flexi, and either way you can't go wrong, because it's just a free way for us to say thank you to those who subscribed.

Nope. I attend a few shows a year with my pass. An RFC showcase sounds awesome.

It's not an 'official' showcase, labels our size don't really have the resources to make that happen, but it's in Brooklyn on October 22nd during CMJ and it will be awesome!

Ha ha...there goes my freebie. I'll still come.

Hey Jeff, sent you an email a little bit ago about getting the subscription and having you add it to my order with Mixed Signals and some other stuff to save on shipping costs. I sent it through your site's contact form, is that the best way to contact you?

Just want to make sure, I didn't get a response the last time I used that.

Hey Jeff, sent you an email a little bit ago about getting the subscription and having you add it to my order with Mixed Signals and some other stuff to save on shipping costs. I sent it through your site's contact form, is that the best way to contact you?

are you james who emailed a few hours ago? I'll respond now.

are you james who emailed a few hours ago? I'll respond now.

Yeah, sorry, wasn't rushing, just saw you were actively posting in here and thought I'd ask. Thanks

Well to be fair I guess I shouldn't say 'record'. Subscribers will be receiving a very limited flexi especially made for our CMJ showcase next month for the first xxx amount of people who come to the show. The rest will be sent to subscribers :)

Hint, it is a band thats playing our CMJ showcase. Don't bother trying to figure it out though, because the show isn't being announced til next week. Either way, people will be stoked on the band and the content of the flexi, and either way you can't go wrong, because it's just a free way for us to say thank you to those who subscribed.

Man...Here's hoping it can fit in the box with the others! Haha