RFC 7" Series, Tigers Jaw, Shook Ones, Bridge+Tunn

Finally got around to listening to the End of a Year 7"..

Is anyones cut really low? mine is super low, and has tons of pops. :(

Hmmm, the ones I've listened to sounded fine.

you can certainly tell a difference between A and B sides, as they were recorded at different places. mine has a tiny bit of noise, not it doesn't bother me so much. i figured i'd pass a brush over it.

Finally got around to listening to the End of a Year 7"..

Is anyones cut really low? mine is super low, and has tons of pops. :(

Hmmm, the ones I've listened to sounded fine.

I could take a video of it? Its pretty annoying. I was gonna be a pest and email you, but decided to post here instead.

• 2 weeks later...
Has anyone got a reply on shipping refunds for people who ordered multiple subscriptions? I've emailed three or four times, asked here and asked on tumblr, no response...

Sorry for the delay in getting back I was trying to figure out exactly how to work it and how much the refund would be. You'll get the money on Monday.

Hey guys,

Tigers Jaw 7" should be done in a week. There's a decent chance Tigers Jaw and Mockingbird 7"s will be shipped together, because we used a different plant for the MWML 7" that actually does things on time. If the arrival of both 7"s is more than a week different, they will ship separately.

Here's something I posted in another thread to anyone whos wants one of the 7"s but doesn't want to subscribe - Most of the 7"s will be available in some way after the subscription is over (on black vinyl). Bands will definitely have copies but they'll be super limited, and how else they will be available is still up in the air for the most part. I will say though, that subscribers will be getting a bonus record that won't be available to the masses and people will be stoked when they find out what it is.