WTB Copeland You Are My Sunshine

swisherprice

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you really thought $20 was too much?

dang.. i feel like it's basically normal price.

not trying to bash you.

i love this band and would have paid a lot more.

i bought it for $20, got it signed (by aaron only, but thats still amazing) and now, to me, its priceless.

seriously makes me so sad that I didn't buy this because I thought $20 was too much on their farewell tour.... :(

yes I did think it was too much at the moment. opted for the less expensive shirt.

This wasn't even available on the farewell tour, was it? When I saw them in Dallas last year, they only had the white copies of Beneath Medicine Tree, which were $25! That's quite a bit more than a normal $15.

yes, they did. why would I say this story if it wasn't real? I saw them in Cambridge, MA with Person L. Always regret not getting it.

you really thought $20 was too much?

dang.. i feel like it's basically normal price.

not trying to bash you.

i love this band and would have paid a lot more.

i bought it for $20, got it signed (by aaron only, but thats still amazing) and now, to me, its priceless.

yes I did think it was too much at the moment. opted for the less expensive shirt.

This wasn't even available on the farewell tour, was it? When I saw them in Dallas last year, they only had the white copies of Beneath Medicine Tree, which were $25! That's quite a bit more than a normal $15.

yes, they did. why would I say this story if it wasn't real? I saw them in Cambridge, MA with Person L. Always regret not getting it.

Because you could have been mistaken? Lighten up, I didn't call you a liar, just questioned it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...