WTB Copeland You Are My Sunshine

swisherprice

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I absolutely can't stand not having this record anymore, if anybody has one that is willing to sell it, please PM me.

If you want to send a price in the message too, don't be afraid to put any number down, even if it's high, cause I might just take the first one I get.

good luck man. i just now got this and have been searching for about 8 months. The people who have it don't want to part with it.. traded a user from Australia so shipping was a little spendy, but happy to finally have it

I sold mine for $115 to someone here. I didn't want to part with it but I couldn't resist the cash.

I bought one from T&N when it came out and I found one at a record store for $10 a couple years ago. I ended selling the first one for $50 on Amazon. People are clamoring for this record.

I sold mine for $115 to someone here. I didn't want to part with it but I couldn't resist the cash.

I bought one from T&N when it came out and I found one at a record store for $10 a couple years ago. I ended selling the first one for $50 on Amazon. People are clamoring for this record.

Yeah seems like I'm going to have to go in the triple digits for this one, which this being my favorite band I have no problem with that, just hope for that much money that the record is in near perfect condition.

Yeah seems like I'm going to have to go in the triple digits for this one, which this being my favorite band I have no problem with that, just hope for that much money that the record is in near perfect condition.

Not bashing you at all, but im always curious when I see stories like this. This was in t&n's store forever and on ebay as well. Why not buy it for $12 bucks if it was your favorite band? Like I said, im just curious because I see stories like this everyday? Procrastination? (I can relate to that.) Anyways, If I had an extra copy, I'd hook ya up! but I think i tried selling mine for $30 awhile back here and no one bit so I took it to ebay. Good luck.

Not bashing you at all, but im always curious when I see stories like this. This was in t&n's store forever and on ebay as well. Why not buy it for $12 bucks if it was your favorite band? Like I said, im just curious because I see stories like this everyday? Procrastination? (I can relate to that.) Anyways, If I had an extra copy, I'd hook ya up! but I think i tried selling mine for $30 awhile back here and no one bit so I took it to ebay. Good luck.

Did not buy records at all back then, cause I knew once I started, that's where all my money would go, also was just in to getting physical CD's. Finally started collecting records a couple months back and now have almost 80, but it just kills me going from all of that time being able to get it, to now it just can't be found anywhere. So yeah I was procrastinating starting my record collection.

you really thought $20 was too much?

dang.. i feel like it's basically normal price.

not trying to bash you.

i love this band and would have paid a lot more.

i bought it for $20, got it signed (by aaron only, but thats still amazing) and now, to me, its priceless.

seriously makes me so sad that I didn't buy this because I thought $20 was too much on their farewell tour.... :(

what a fucking stupid question. obviously, either he either didn't collect vinyl back then or didn't know about the band until it was too late.

what a fucking stupid question. obviously, either he either didn't collect vinyl back then or didn't know about the band until it was too late.

Yea I agree. I've been a huge jew fan since clarity but I just didn't collect vinyl until fairly recently. Now I have to go back and pay top dollar for things that I could have bought for less than 20 bucks in most cases when it was released.

Thanks for being an ass. I was just wondering the mentality. How do i know if he just started collecting months ago or has been collecting for 20 years? Just wondering why the dude didnt buy something from his favorite band and he answered. thanks for adding to the convo.